Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Contest Rigged So That Creepy Man Can Smell Taylor Swift! ***TYLER PLEASE READ!!!***

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Contest Rigged So That Creepy Man Can Smell Taylor Swift! ***TYLER PLEASE READ!!!***
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 2 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://gawker.com/4chan-rigs-contest-so-creepy-man-can-smell-taylor-swift-800887912

I'll have to admit, when I read this headline about a "creepy man SMELLING Taylor Swift", the very first person who came to mind was our very own Tyler!! [Big Grin] (BUT of course, we all know it wouldn't be her hair he would be smelling!! [Evil Grin] )

Which got me thinking --- I wonder if another Clear Channel station in another market will be holding a similar contest? Perhaps a technologically-inclined member from Wu's could rig it so that Tyler could win! [Evil Grin] I could just see it now ... Taylor lying on her stomach, in the pose... with one of her records on in the background, while our man Tyler would be behind her, doing his thing... and there's Taylor with a creeped-out look on her face!! [Evil Grin] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

Can you just IMAGINE if the next star on Feet Core would be none other than Ms. Swift herself????

It would be nothing short of EPIC!!! [Joint]

-footboy1

[ July 18, 2013, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: footboy1 ]

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geronimo
Loyal Member
Member # 46383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geronimo   Email Geronimo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOLY SHIT!!! This would truly be heaven for me and heaven for her too!

If there is anyone out there skilled in the ways of using 4chan, I would love to opportunity to sniff Taylor Swift's feet!?

Can you imagine all the great publicity we would get ?! Not only that, but imagine all the up and coming generations of Taylor Swift fans who would now be able to fully understand what we're about!

This would be a freakin godsend for the foot fetish community to get some celebrity publicity for a change! I hope there is a 4chan expert out there who knows how to increase my votes and support LOL!

Posts: 83 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YEAH man! Come on, someone, ANYONE!!! [Fingers Crossed]

LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN [Cool]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links