Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How to do a Real Life Foot Fetish Pickup

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How to do a Real Life Foot Fetish Pickup
Geronimo
Loyal Member
Member # 46383

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Geronimo   Email Geronimo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would like to please keep the trolls out of this topic this time! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

A number of people have asked how I do these real life foot fetish pickups. Today, before I picked up this hot milf stranger, I decided I was gonna use my covert keychain camera to spy on her feet as I did my approach. This also captures much of the relevant dialogue in the initial "feet-pickup". It also helps if normal people out there know about you and have gotten the word out about you as an official/legit foot fetishist in your community. Yes, that means it can help if "people-in-your-community-know-about-your-foot-fetish"... repeat that last quote 5 times without shitting your pants LOL!

Anyway, that last particular part will probably scare off about 99% of potential foot fetish troopers out there, but oh well, we (as a collective niche) have much greater social challenges to overcome besides publicly owning our fetishes. So to add to the rules of feet-pickup: always be upfront with the girl and let her know that it is your foot fetish which drove you to solicit her feet. If you can capitalize on some of these key winning aspects (shown in the candid video), you will be getting feet like a champ in no time. MOAR feet power to the people babeeee!!! --"keep the dream alive fellas," 2013

There is one thing in the video that I would recommend against. When I first spoke to her, I tried to play it off as though I mistook her for someone else. This generally is cheesy and not recommended. The only reason I even decided to try that tactic on-the-fly was because (from behind) she actually did look like a girl I knew who has been at that location. I only tried it in that scenario because it might've been relevant if the bystanders hanging out in the area decided to barge into my conversation to find out why I was approaching the lady on their property (so that was kind of a golden parachute if things went wrong for me). Generally speaking though -- cheesy to act like you mistook a girl for someone else just to try to pick her up (and girls can spot that crap).

I was licking and smelling this hot 34y/o MILF's feet on my bed in less than an hour of meeting her. Here's to a genuine love of fine female feet! [Big Grin]

Youtube link: http://youtu.be/3RkDX6a6xcg
Download link: Real-life-foot-pickup.MOV (290.8 MB)
alternate download link #1: Real-life-foot-pickup.MOV (290.8 MB)

Posts: 83 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finally got around to actually watching the vid..
Great stuff; how soon until some pics.of those feet?

[Hump]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geronimo
Loyal Member
Member # 46383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geronimo   Email Geronimo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
how soon until some pics.of those feet?

Here's one from the prior thread before the trolls derailed it.
Posts: 83 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, definitely doable. [Mmm]
How did they smell? I'd expect kind of rubbery from the flip flops.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geronimo
Loyal Member
Member # 46383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geronimo   Email Geronimo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ no rubber smell at all, thank God. This was just good ole fashioned sweet female feet-stink sweat [Thumbs Up]
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links