Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Asshole cop can't control himself, gets busted, blames foot fetish "sickness"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Asshole cop can't control himself, gets busted, blames foot fetish "sickness"
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a fucking asshole. This makes us look like total losers. We know that we're not. Now more non-feet-people will think that we are, though. I hope he loses his job and gets some prison time (not just because of what he did to our fetish's reputation, but for abusing a minor).

Cop busted for underage foot activity, blames his fetish "sickness"

According to Pradere’s arrest report, a teenage girl alleged that the sergeant massaged her feet while touching himself inappropriately. Pradere later admitted to fondling the girl’s feet and went as far as to describe his problem as a “fetish,” the probable-cause affidavit said.

The girl also alleged that he secretly videotaped her in her bedroom while she was either dressing or disrobed.

The girl discovered Pradere’s department-issued video camera had been sitting on a shelf in her bedroom after she heard it shut off when its battery went dead, the arrest report said. The girl alleged that she found the camera hidden there a second time as well and in a similar position to the first time.

An unidentified person later recorded a conversation with Pradere in which the sergeant allegedly “admitted he bit and kissed (the girl’s) toes and it was a sexual thing,” the affidavit said.

In a second recorded conversation, Pradere allegedly admitted taking pictures of the girl’s feet and videotaping her naked. Pradere allegedly admitted storing the images on a disc but he said he had erased the disc and believed he had destroyed any copies of the images he might have made.

In a note obtained by sheriff’s investigators, Pradere denied either sexually assaulting or battering the minor, but acknowledged there had been some form of touching, the arrest report said.

“Once I started massaging her feet my fetish and sickness took over,” Pradere allegedly wrote in the note.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This guy is an idiot. Had he just read Tyler's pickup post none of this shit would have happened. What the fuck is he doing planting video tapes in the homes of minors. Why not just take a cruise down skid row when off duty, pick up a hooker, flash a badge and then let her off the hook with some harmless foot play. If you are in a position of authority and going to abuse it, at least use your fucking head and be clever, safe and consentual about it. Fucking Dummy.

[ July 19, 2013, 01:35 AM: Message edited by: Drunk_24-7 ]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I was going to add my two cents, but I think Drunk 24/7 did it for me.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish you guys would stop posting these 1 in a million random weirdo stories, that HAPPEN to make the news. It only glorifies the incident when we're supposed to be encouraging others in their fetish. With that said, this is the type of creep that I rail against on all the internet foot forums while others (and you know who you are) condone it and say it's "just feet" get over it. The problem lies with the individual, not the fetish. BTW, the rest of society doesn't give a rat's ass about your foot fetish so this really is irrelevant in so many ways.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Uhmacop and you can't tell me"...This statement goes real far!!..

On the serious side -she is too young!

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geronimo
Loyal Member
Member # 46383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geronimo   Email Geronimo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
“Once I started massaging her feet my fetish and sickness took over,” Pradere allegedly wrote in the note.

It is a crying shame that this police officer is using his official affidavit to claim that it was his foot fetish that caused his sickness. That is very misleading and it is his desire for underage girls that is his sickness. His actions give foot fetish such a bad rap and we need to be aware of those out there, much like him, who will distort the truth.

I appreciate your sharing this information so that many guys out there will know how NOT to behave. It's just like Drunk_24-7 said though: if this guy had simply learned his pickup strategy by watching those who've had positive encounters, he probably could have picked up women his own age and saved us all the embarrassment.

And I know there are other viewers out there who would rather sweep this kind of news under the rug, but the fact is that these pedo's need the public shame and humiliation so that they are not only held accountable, but they also serve as a reminder to those would-be foot fetishists who use bad pickup techniques for engaging with inappropriate girls. Based on the comments I've seen from a growing number of fetishists on youtube, I think this article serves as a good reminder for those who think underage feet are harmless. Those guys will clearly be able to see that there is no glory about going to jail and/or being publicly ousted for your fetish on the news.

Thanks for sharing this article with the community so the small number of bad apples (we know who they are) can learn from this.

[ July 19, 2013, 07:44 AM: Message edited by: Geronimo ]

Posts: 83 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mjl1717:
"Uhmacop and you can't tell me"...This statement goes real far!!..

On the serious side -she is too young!

Reminds me of those "To Catch a Predator", although this guy set up his own cameras lol duh! [Thud]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This story is sick on two levels. One, inappropriate assault and conduct by a cop, and two because the girl involved is a minor. Sigh! He had a job there for over 20 years. What an idiot to throw that away just because he wanted instant gratification.

This guy is sick. He is the one with the problem. Ir isn't a reflection on all or even most foot fetishists. This is just one psycho.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well since he did this with a minor he definitely got the sickness part down, except that he's fucking sick whether or not he has a foot fetish or a thing for t&a. I've never had the intention or drive to do what this guy did, so onto the next story...
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links