Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » essex, england? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: essex, england?
stjimmytha1
Board Regular
Member # 45579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stjimmytha1   Email stjimmytha1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone live in essex, england on here? id love to find a local person who has the same interests in feet as i do [Smile]
Posts: 29 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arnieboy
Major Player
Member # 45209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arnieboy   Email arnieboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im from south yorkshire mate dont no if theres anyone else from england on here
Posts: 190 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stjimmytha1
Board Regular
Member # 45579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stjimmytha1   Email stjimmytha1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems to be that way yeah lol, how you enjoying this warm weather? i work in an office and the flats and heels are coming out alot, its pretty damn awesome lol
Posts: 29 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arnieboy
Major Player
Member # 45209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arnieboy   Email arnieboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im a pest controller i go too alsorts of places and see lots of naked feet walk round allday with a hard on
Posts: 190 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bazza
Board Regular
Member # 7526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bazza   Email bazza   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in Essex and travel into the City each day.- get so hard with all the sexy feet on show in these warm days.

What are you into

Posts: 32 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stjimmytha1
Board Regular
Member # 45579

Ahh sweet, what part of essex? im mostly into girls soles, girls in flats and into the whole smelling part lol, wbu my friend?
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stjimmytha1, you and bazza should hook up; it's way easier to get female soles if you have a like minded wing man.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker100   Email ToeSucker100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yorkshire here!
Posts: 182 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
signing in =D
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hertfordshire. Loving the hot weather. Toes are out.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leetheorange
Member # 46690

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leetheorange   Email leetheorange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, new to the forum and thought I should introduce myself at some point. Being from the UK this seems as good a place as any!

Loving the good weather today, plenty of girls in sandals walking about! Spent part of the weekend at Leeds festival, really good for anyone into dirty feet. Lots of girls around the camp site areas kicking of their boots and going barefoot in the mud.

Anyway hope everyone's having a good weekend and if anyone is into dirty feet get yourself down to a local festival!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm also from UK here. I've been to a few local festivals over the years, always good for barefoot girls and dirty feet!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm from Yorkshire too so hard to find willing females

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Two-Bit
Board Regular
Member # 21841

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Two-Bit   Email Two-Bit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Essex over here, mate. "It's well ream."

--------------------
"You know you look like a angel when you're sleepin', right?"

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker100   Email ToeSucker100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just had Leeds carnival and there was so many hot feet and toes on show guys!
Posts: 182 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links