Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is my Ex's sister foot flirting with me?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is my Ex's sister foot flirting with me?
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So hears the deal I dated this girl for like 5 years. We still hang out and are friends. So I go over to their place once in a while.

My Ex knows about my foot fetish, I always kinda assumed or thought she told her sister about it, as she told her other intimate things. I'm not super open with my admiration for feet mind you.

So for about a yr, her sister would always wear socks, her feet would be covered at all times when I'd come around. Even to the extent of her putting on sock once I've arrived, when she hadn't been wearing them all day.

Recently, she started going barefoot. This has been going on for a while, she even pointed it out several times. How much she likes going barefoot now, even outside. So tonight she was bare as can be, but this time she sat directly across from me, on a stool and propped her feet on another stool soles pointing right at me.

Lovely, but I can't help but wonder if this is all on purpose or by chance.

What do you guys think?

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she's screwing with you, first with having socks on all the time and now with showing off her feet and pointing it out to you like you didn't notice. I'm sure you noticed, and I'm doubly sure that she noticed your reaction.

Enjoy the show. You're luckier than me.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take advantage of that! You could be rubbing both her and your ex's feet at the same time! If a girl who knows I have a foot fetish is blatantly pointing out to me that she is bare foot, I would get straight to the point and ask her if she wants a foot rub. I rub my ex's feet all the time.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm guessing that eyes playing with you. Don't know enough about the situation to say whether that's good or bad, but possibly worth pursuing if she's got nice feet. Dies she have a boyfriend?
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be willing to bet that your x told her about your fetish. Hell, next time she exposes her soles, just press your face in them: what's to lose?

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feetluvr, she is single.

aka.footjoyboy

I should at least mention how nice they are. Idk about shoving my face on them tho. LOL

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mention how nice they are and ask her if you can rub them! Do it!

[ July 24, 2013, 06:48 AM: Message edited by: Talos ]

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
27cedw80
Loyal Member
Member # 35792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 27cedw80   Email 27cedw80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She probably knows. My best friends gf noticed me looking at her feet and started teasing me. My best friend eventually insisted I show him what I do to feet one night. I always lusted for her feet.

--------------------
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7422377@N05/4350835074/

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do nothing, not only because its your EX's sister and it might be awkward, but also, if it really isnt what you think it is then this will gradually fizzle out and that will be the end of it. However, if there's something there, then she will make it known, one way or another.

The more you act like you dont recognize or arent interested in what she is doing, the more she will try to change that, both verbally and physically.

She may talk about her feet more as time goes and may even pull more stunts like she already has.

Im sorta going through a similar thing myself right now, not as major as this though, but thats pretty much whats happening to me, (and its not the first time either).

[ July 29, 2013, 12:13 AM: Message edited by: climax ]

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The question is; what are you going to do about it?! [Wink] lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
xyzhousexyz

That is known as being in the On Deck Circle..

You, my friend, are Up to Bat. Swing away bro'...

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heartofalion
Board Regular
Member # 46658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heartofalion   Author's Homepage   Email heartofalion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this sounds like a nice story. Keep us updated please.

--------------------
Elegantbarefeet Store

-

twitter: @BrattyMeanGirls
c4s.com/130135

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links