Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NFashionistas Presents: The Celebrity Playoffs -- The Class Championship.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NFashionistas Presents: The Celebrity Playoffs -- The Class Championship.
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NFashionistas Presents: The Celebrity Playoffs -- The Class Championship.

AMERICAN CLASS CHAMPIONSHIP

Jessica Lowndes, Size 7 -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/eipgdgacvpbjffwv9k4xp825l9hawlga
Selena Gomez, Size 7.5 -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/kfw7tbddc33m9wwnemx5e5j8b5ywl6a6

--

NATIONAL CLASS CHAMPIONSHIP

Audrina Patridge, Size 9 -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/p0tp8l279ri64umpiyhim7l6g8xghp66
Katy Perry, Size 8.5 -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/vvkumt7p0bx7yiozr8p3hukcrmnqqn9l

--

The winner of each match will face each other in the Finals Classic.

Poll Information
This poll contains 2 question(s). 90 user(s) have voted.
Voting stopped at board time.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Four women left. That round last week was full of surprises. All these incredible women are eliminated. We can only imagine what would've happened if Audrina had faced Upton instead of Katy Perry? I wonder what Nusuth makes of Selena Gomez making it this far in the tournament? I guess last week taught us that whatever we thought we knew about this contest was wrong. Katy Perry has great feet. Considering how the voters treated her over the years, she wasn't someone who I thought I would see at this stage in the playoffs. Same for Gomez.

I voted for Audrina. She should have no problems getting into the finals. The AFC match is a little harder to predict, but I'm going with Gomez here.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last round left me with a bitter taste in my mouth. There are many times when a match does not go they way you predict it to do. But last week was one shocker after another.

Last week when I said that if Selena beats Bar then she would make the finals, I said it half jokingly because I was entertaining myself with that thought. In other words, I didn't think Bar was going to lose to Selena. Bar and a few others who made the playoffs have gone in losing their invincibility. Even then, I thought that they would get their act together because in the playoffs either you win or you go home. There is not tomorrow for the losers.

Even though Selena was in Jessica Alba's division during the season, I don't dislike Selena. I vote against her just to protect Alba. At the same time, however, I thought Gomez was one of those mid-carders that would take some time for people to get used to because she looks younger than her age. Last week, during National's closing monologue, he said that Selena was the second-youngest girl in this contest's history to make it to the semi finals. I was surprised to learn that Upton is YOUNGER than Selena! Yeah, younger by a year, but still. That stat spun my head around a million times because if you stand those two together, Kate looks a lot older than Selena, she promotes her body in ways that that make Gomez look younger than 21.

The point is is that because Selena looks younger than her age, I thought that would freak some people out and that it would take some time for them to get around to her. National was absolutely right in calling her Cinderella. If there's ever been a Cinderella story in this contest, this would be it. I'm pretty sure National wasn't trying to say that he thinks Selena or her feet look out of whack. I'm sure he was saying that based on her performance for most of the season when no one was paying attention to her, and last year when she finished with a losing record, and the fact that many supermodels was expected to overpopulate the playoffs.

I thought Bar would set her straight. But Bar not only lost, she was beaten soundly by Gomez. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that would happen to Bar.

In Lowndes' match against Irina last week, I didn't care who won that match because I felt they were evenly matched. Whoever won, deserved it. I never saw Irina as someone who would win it all one day. I think she's great enough to win her division, but not enough to actually win the entire contest.

In Candice's match against Audrina, I was surprised at that outcome as well! Unlike the case with what happened to Kate Upton last week, Candice was beaten by a legitimate opponent who's always consistent in her winning ways year in and year out. I was surprised because I really, really thought the fans would come around and try to give Candice a third championship. In the playoffs, everything is deadly serious and there is no time to fool around. In Candice's case, I thought the fans were not going to fool around with Audrina this time and show her why she's the champion. She's one of my favorites, and I thank National for putting her in this contest to begin with. That loss really stung me.

In the last match of last week, National took the words right out of my mouth. There's really nothing more I can add to it other than the fact that I'm real surprised and pisses with what happened there. I'm disappointed, but not pissed with what happened with Candice. But I'm both disappointed and pissed with Kate's exit.

Now for this week. Now that Selena is actually this far, it's time to take notice of her. I'm voting for Lowndes, as I feel she has the better looking feet between the two. However, something tells me that the voters are going to go with the hot hand and give this match to Selena.

In the NFC match, if Katy Perry wins this match, I would go certifiably NUTS. Not that Katy's got ugly feet. It's just that I'm not in the mood for another upset because this year's playoffs have been full of them. Really, Audrina should just win this match without breaking a sweat.

I thought that either Kate or Candice would win this whole thing. Now that both are out, this should make Audrina's path to a championship a MILLION times easier.

I don't even want to discuss the finals until we get there. However, I will say that a Jessica Lowndes vs. Katy Perry finals is not something I want to see.

I voted for Lowndes, but I feel it's going to be Audrina and Selena in the finals.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm hoping for a Selena vs. Audrina finals as well. I think Selena would provide the spark and interest in the finals than Jessica Lowndes would. Selena is the hot topic right now and her sudden rise is the hottest story of the playoffs. It will be very interesting to see how those two would do against each other. It would be interesting to see if Audrina can lose a second time in the finals or if Selena is way in over her head and Audrina would make her bite off more than what she can chew.
Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Millennium Wind
Board Regular
Member # 39525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Millennium Wind   Email Millennium Wind   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES, AUDRINA IS IN THE FINALS!!! NEW NFC CHAMPION!!!

After many years, I've waited and waited for this opportunity to come. I've waited for the chance to see Audrina make the finals and win a title that's been long overdue. Audrina is on a mission, she's put that terrible end to the season behind her and she's now running on all cylinders.

It'll be a great feeling to see her win this contest finally. Right now, Audrina should be poppin bottles of champagne with all her friends to celebrate this victory.

And now, Selena Gomez stands in her way. Selena's Cinderella storyline is going to stop right here. Selena is in Audrina's way of winning a championship that many people felt should've been hers to begin with when Kim Kardashian robbed her out of that win.

Selena, it's been a nice ride for you. Now if you can just hand Audrina that championship trophy, the Salvatore Ferragamos, then everything will be just fine and no one is going to get hurt.

GO AUDRINA!!! [Hop]

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Audrina against Selena is going to be a very exciting finals. I really don't know what to make of either woman's chances of winning the whole thing. Selena Gomez is a big wild card in all of this, so we are not sure what we're going to expect out of her in the finals. If it were someone who has always been dominant, like an Irina, then it would be a battle of two heavyweights. But because Gomez is in the equation, something tells me that something is going to go wrong for Audrina because look who Gomez has beaten in order to get here.

I will not know who to vote for until I see the pictures, and I'm pretty sure that both women are going to give everything they've got for the final match of the year.

By the way, National, I hope you have plans on announcing who that final new girl is pretty soon. Can't wait to see who this new girl will be.

Anyway, this is going to be a very interesting finals to watch.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
undershoes1022
Board Regular
Member # 30080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for undershoes1022   Email undershoes1022   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by undershoes1022:
quote:
Originally posted by Millennium Wind:
YES, AUDRINA IS IN THE FINALS!!! NEW NFC CHAMPION!!!

After many years, I've waited and waited for this opportunity to come. I've waited for the chance to see Audrina make the finals and win a title that's been long overdue. Audrina is on a mission, she's put that terrible end to the season behind her and she's now running on all cylinders.

It'll be a great feeling to see her win this contest finally. Right now, Audrina should be poppin bottles of champagne with all her friends to celebrate this victory.

And now, Selena Gomez stands in her way. Selena's Cinderella storyline is going to stop right here. Selena is in Audrina's way of winning a championship that many people felt should've been hers to begin with when Kim Kardashian robbed her out of that win.

Selena, it's been a nice ride for you. Now if you can just hand Audrina that championship trophy, the Salvatore Ferragamos, then everything will be just fine and no one is going to get hurt.

GO AUDRINA!!! [Hop]

Agree 100%
Kim Kardashian is a scam artist. Not only scamming Audrina that championship but scamming us for thinking she was championship material. Now Kim went from wearing $1000 shoes to $1 flip flops from payless. After all Kim is a flip flop.

The finals is going to be interesting and even though Selena is the underdog and has beaten top opponents but Audrina had no easy way either. Going against Ashley Tisdale is always scary for just about anyone but then having to go against the defending 2 time world champion Candice is probably as hard as it gets. Not once but twice in one year has somebody beaten Candice. Still can not underestimate Selena at all as making it to the finals make you worthy but this is Audrina's time to finally win that championship and slip on those Ferragamos. Audrina is a true goddess [Bow Down]

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Class Championships are finally over. After everything we've gone through this entire season, we are finally down to our final two contestants. Both American- and National Class champions have been crowned, and we now find ourselves heading towards the final stage where two champions meet, a stage where both titles will be unified to determine who the champion of champions is. The top of the mountain is not big enough for our two finalists. So when then American Class champion and the National Class champion square off at the top of that mountain, one will be knocked off while the other will have stars from the sky merging around her to make the final picture Paramount.

----

AMERICAN CLASS CHAMPIONSHIP
Selena Gomez, through hard work and dedication, is on the verge of completing one of the more magical runs any celebrity contest has had the fortune of witnessing. Her Cinderella run is still alive. This story has become the focal point of this playoff tournament and now we will tune in to see if that story will have a fairy tale ending if she were to win the honors of putting on the glass slippers.

Jessica Lowndes has nothing to be ashamed of. She lost to a worthy opponent who is becoming of age and who is making that first transformation into becoming a young woman who can only get sexier over the course of many years to come. Selena Gomez is maturing before our eyes and now we're going to see if the Finals Classic is a stage and moment that will be too big for her to handle. Otherwise, she will seize the moment and validate her status.

This was what I said back on June 2, 2012, right after she became the first division champion with a losing record ...

While Selena was less than average in terms of taking over the entire league, she was well enough to persuade the voters not give more support to the rest of her division. She won the matches she needed to win and this is the first step in the right direction when it relates to how far she's willing to take herself over her course of time in this contest.

The potential of becoming better in this contest is certainly there for Selena. Her winning this division can be served as a foundation, something that will help maintain structure and maintain balance for some time to come.

It might've been because she had a losing record that that quote went unnoticed and largely ignored. Even though I always believed in her, I was right on the same boat with most people in that someone other than Gomez was going to represent the AFC in the Finals. I thought the voters were going to make Selena go through some trial and error before finally giving her a chance to realize the ultimate potential in donning the Ferragamos.

Instead what we have seen so far is that Selena has gone though some trial and success. Now, the AFC has a fresh new face who has the chance of returning the Ferragamos to the AFC since God knows how long.

American Class Champion -- Selena Gomez
http://www.imagebam.com/image/fa37b7267748736

--

THE ORIGINAL CLASS CHAMPIONSHIP
That's my other way of saying National Class Championship, since the name of this contest is The National Fashionistas, not American.

Audrina is back where she belongs. She is not in this to waste time. She is here to win, and to win often. During her stint in this contest, Audrina has done just about everything except for winning the Ferragamos. Unlike Selena, Audrina has gone through some real trial and error, she has gone though ups and downs that her fans have grown impatient with those disappointments. Audrina has been nothing but a sweetheart, and the voters have yet to give her the best benefits of giving her that chance to reap the rewards for being nice and bringing nothing but cheer to everyone who likes her. She has yet to enjoy the benefits of what it's like to live like a Queen and be the only one to have slipped on a new pair of the Ferragamos.

This is a very different Audrina than what we have seen since the last time she was in the Finals Classic in her rookie season. Audrina has weathered the storm of ups and downs, Audrina has been through it all. Now, all that's left is for her to end the contest with a peace of mind knowing that she can be one of the few women in the history of time who have worn expensive and sexy shoes that were custom made by the folks of Salvatore Ferragamo.

Audrina is ready, Audrina is set, and she is ready to go. Audrina is ready to win.

National Class Champion -- Audrina Patridge
http://www.imagebam.com/image/56a058267751127

--

THE 2014 DRAFT

I will use this time to unveil my final piece to the Draft. The Draft is an event that announces who the new participants are going to be for the up-coming season. These women are expected to do well in the years to come, perhaps some of them going as far as to win the world championship. This is a great tool to use as a way to give hype and excited anticipation for the new season.

This last girl, much like Karlie Kloss, is expected to be a Phenom. I am willing to go as far as to say that when all is said and done for this one, she will have a space reserved for her in the Hall of Fame.

She looks very friendly, but this girl is not here to make new friends among the other ladies in here. She knows that this is a cut throat business and she will use any means and tactics necessary to be at the top and stay up there. She has already ruffled a few feathers with a few models in the industry, and she does not care who she offends. She even made Kate Upton look bad at one time by going on a prom date with a 17-year-old boy after Upton teased him a few times that she'll attend his prom, only to back out of it at the last moment. This next immediately jumped that opportunity and took Kate's place as his date. I bet that kid is not a Kate Upton fan anymore and is now on this new girl's bandwagon. That was funny, considering that she was widely regarded as someone who was going to take Kate Upton's spot as being the covergirl of this year's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. She even followed in Upton's footsteps by appearing in a Carl's Jr commercial during the Superbowl. Perhaps there's a little something brewing between those two. Other than that small episode, she can be very poisonous a few other models don't like her, with a few more soon to follow suit, I hope.

She is a Danish supermodel, and I feel that she'll be a big-time player for the foreseeable future at least. Ladies and Gentlemen, the Phenom-in-the-making ...

Name - Nina Agdal
Shoe Size - (US) 7; (EU) 37; (UK) 4.5
Age - 20

Non-Foot Pictures and Video --
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/tmf9dqwfrslgdbtpai3jh8gapienz3ys
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=mjUWygNdcTE&vq=medium

----

This year's Finals should be interesting to watch. For the first time, we have a Finals in where neither of the two participants are one of the top two seeds of their respective classes. Every year before, the finalists was either the Number 1- or Number 2 seed. Now we have finally demonstrated that anyone who makes the playoffs can make the Finals.

Selena Gomez is coming into these Finals with house money, meaning that there's really no pressure on her to win it all. Audrina, on the other hand, has been a consistent winner year in and year out. She's been to the finals before, only to lose that match. If there's pressure on anyone in this match, it'll be on Audrina. Let's see how she responds in match in where her opponent has everything to gain and nothing to lose.

Audrina has beaten Tisdale in the first round under conditions that didn't favor her, meaning Audrina; she became the first girl in history to beat Candice Swanepoel twice in one year. The only thing Audrina has to do is beat Selena and show everyone that her Cinderella streak has been a bit fluky before finally winning the Ferragamos.

For Selena Gomez, the opportunity is right there for the taking.

For the first time in Finals Classic history, I have no idea how the voters are going to play this one out.

The Story will finally be told as we set to close the book on another season.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While it's great to have someone like a Candice be dominant and win a couple of championships, it's also great that every once in a while we have some new people have a shot of winning the whole thing because it gives people something new and fresh to talk about.

I don't know who will be viewed as the favorite to win this match, but what I do know is that my vote will go towards Selena. The way she has burst on to the scene with the opponents she has beaten has gotten me to like her more and more as the weeks go on.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me first say that the addition of Nina Agdal to this contest will certainly intensify things around here in ways that the others might not. I love Sarah Shahi and what she might do for this contest as well, and I expect her to have an immediate impact with the voters. But I feel a very different vibe with Nina. I've certainly heard of this one before, and I always thought she would do great in this contest if given the chance. My dreams will now come true.

She was SI's Rookie of the Year, and she's already a candidate for the same award for next year's contest. The best part to go with her hotness is that she's only 20.

Now as far as the finals go, Audrina really needs to be careful around someone who has no pressure on her with nothing to lose. You can't be around someone who has nothing to lose - because people with nothing to lose will lose your things for you. I feel that Selena is going to be in a very different fight than what she's had to go through in the playoffs. Audrina is really seeking that title and Audrina is looking to go through her like a hot knife through butter.

I'll have to see what pictures come out of those two in the finals before I make my final pick, but I feel that Audrina is the favorite to win, despite what Selena has done over the last month or so.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links