Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet from the other side. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feet from the other side.
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a liberal. I despise anything to do with the religious right or the Tea Party. I'm against discrimination against anyone including gays wanting to get married. The whole anti-abortion, anti-contraception, anti-sex in general thing makes me sick. That said, I recently took a look at the feet of some of the women on wikifeet that symbolize those very things and noticed that some of them have good feet. Especially Michele Bachmann, she has great toes and well formed feet. Not so much for Sarah Palin, I don't like her toes. I guess I could worship the feet of a woman from the other side as long as she kept her mouth shut, could you?

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you politically, and to answer your question.....O Hell yes! [Hump]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, some of them are too extreme for me to get attracted to their feet.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If their feet are sexy, it doesn't matter what their political views are for me. I'll worship their feet and be on my way.

I'm not digging Sarah Palins feet either.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really.......
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If its just feet and some sexy time, i don't care.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Political debate in 3... 2... 1...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the exact same political views as little5, but to worship some right-wing feet?! It's a difficult one! I probably would have a go at their feet, as long as they have a sock on their mouth and don't spout their shit! Their feet must have be exceptional though...

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
Political debate in 3... 2... 1...

Yea this should be separated and moved into another discussion area. He had to try to add it here after his ideas took a belly flop across the bottom of the pool in the other section [Laugh] . And no I wouldn't think about those two women at all.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NorCal, I haven't posted anything in the other section except for a rebuttal to you when you said that Obama didn't have the peoples vote. I think it's pretty obvious that he did and not only that but I think we all know who was the only person to become president in the last 100 years or so without it. Let's take the politics out of it and make it more generic. How would you feel about the feet of a cheerleader from your favorite sports team's biggest rival?

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Politically, I'm right with you, Little 5, and your observations on Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman's feet are dead on.

Personally, I don't like to mix my political views with my pleasure, so I wouldn't consider dating someone who is so far apart from me in the political spectrum, I tried it once and it ended up disastrously.

If I met a chick that went goo-goo ga-ga for Pat Robertson, thought Ted Nugent is a swell dude, and worshiped Rush Limbaugh, I wouldn't care how awesome her feet were, there's just not enough tea in China to make me take that drink.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think if I were into a woman's feet that having reasonable differences of political opinion would make them any less attractive to me. However, there are a few female fetish practitioners who have espoused some sociopolitical views which I find absolutely repugnant, and much to my surprise, their feet have become less appealing to me. (I have to add that I was never goo goo gah gah over their feet, but I did think they looked okay. And it isn't their feet that have changed, but my perception of them.)

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of the respondents need to clarify if they are talking about a long term relationship or just a quick have at it with, say, Michele Bachmann's feet.

Would any true foot and/or sole lover turn down a momentary opportunity to have her feet in their face?

I wouldn't.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm fairly conservative but would never let political views get in the way of adoration of beautiful feet. I'm only guessing, but bet that Nancy Pelosi had or has nice feet and toes, can't stand her politics, but I'd be on them in a second if they were fine as I think.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I've seen, Condoleeza Rice actually has some really nice feet.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links