Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Miranda Kerr Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Miranda Kerr Feet
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 10 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just so happened to be passing by the TV this after noon during a break from working out and a show called Dish Nation was on talking about a beautiful woman named Miranda Kerr, they went on to talk about her having a baby and that she commented that she had no stretch marks from it after that they commented that her husband has a foot fetish and that she shares in this which i thought cool man, then one of the commentators who was a woman made a derogatory comment that it was so gross or something and she felt like throwing up,i was like fuck you bitch to myself, anyway here is the clip and i found Miranda Kerrs excellent feet on wikifeet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tW1VNXem80 here is her feet,
http://www.wikifeet.com/Miranda_Kerr

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No takers on this ? Bump HA!

--------------------

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no takers? ME...!!!
Love your post man...

didn't even know who this woman was actually, I'm not really a celeb fan or anything like that, but I'm a movie buff, love acting, but don't follow the actors or actrices's personal lives..

But damn, this was nice, I like Bloom, great actor in my opinion and I love how more and more of these great actors and goodlooking man, who are very popular with the ladies, get outed as foot fetishists, either by themselves admitting to it or in this case, by his beautifull wife... good stuff, thanks fot he post...!!!

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use to know Miranda when I was younger through my cousins. They lived in the same town and went to school together, I have a few memories of her at the local pool and also at some parties [Smile]
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desmond:
no takers? ME...!!!
Love your post man...

didn't even know who this woman was actually, I'm not really a celeb fan or anything like that, but I'm a movie buff, love acting, but don't follow the actors or actrices's personal lives..

But damn, this was nice, I like Bloom, great actor in my opinion and I love how more and more of these great actors and goodlooking man, who are very popular with the ladies, get outed as foot fetishists, either by themselves admitting to it or in this case, by his beautifull wife... good stuff, thanks fot he post...!!!

To tell you the truth i never heard of her or seen her either, i don't know if you got to see the video when they are saying that her husband has a foot fetish or not? i just didn't like the reaction of the one girl saying it was gross and she wanted to vomit, what a bitch in my opinion.

--------------------

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kerr is Gorgeous. Good for her and Bloom to throw their foot fetish activities out there for public consumption. If it's good enough for a young, attractive, rich, power couple like them, it's gotta be good enough for many of the sheep who formulate their opinions in life based off of how people like that live their lives.

LOL @ the dumb bitch proclaiming the thought of having her toes sucked by a rich and famous actor like Bloom could make her vomit only to stuck her face in the armpit of a joe blow douchbag co-host exactly 30 seconds later. What hypocritical ho. haha.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
Kerr is Gorgeous. Good for her and Bloom to throw their foot fetish activities out there for public consumption. If it's good enough for a young, attractive, rich, power couple like them, it's gotta be good enough for many of the sheep who formulate their opinions in life based off of how people like that live their lives.

LOL @ the dumb bitch proclaiming the thought of having her toes sucked by a rich and famous actor like Bloom could make her vomit only to stuck her face in the armpit of a joe blow douchbag co-host exactly 30 seconds later. What hypocritical ho. haha.

I agree with you look where she is and look where Miranda Kerr is that says it all great feed back you guys [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Weird, i just found out on the Yahoo news headlines that the DJ Kidd Kraddick in the video i posted just died, pretty sad.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/news/radio-host-kidd-kraddick-dies-suddenly-53-050123913.html

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links