Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » These Guys Give Us A Bad Name.. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: These Guys Give Us A Bad Name..
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw a story which showed how foot fetishists get a bad name.

I belong to a tickling website, as I enjoy tickling women's feet, in addition to worshipping them.

On the tickling site, there was a link to a story about a guy in South Carolina, who has supposedly gotten into quote "habitual trouble" for violating women's feet. He is on a sex offender list, and has been jailed for his offenses.

The story should be on the WRDW website, which is an Augusta, GA station.

The reporter who interviewed the foot guy, Laura Warren of WRDW-TV in Augusta, GA, gave a really "You're a perv" attitude toward the whole foot fetish thing. While this guy definitely engaged in criminal acts by violating women's feet... I didn't like the reporter's attitude either.

Did anyone else hear about this?

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geronimo
Loyal Member
Member # 46383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geronimo   Email Geronimo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
I just saw a story which showed how foot fetishists get a bad name...

...Did anyone else hear about this?

Good job keeping a watchful eye in order to help that subset of fetishists who might not be as grounded in reality as the rest of us are.

I did a little search and found that very recent news article which also has a video:
http://www.wrdw.com/home/headlines/Convicted-sex-offender-with-a-foot-fetish-strikes-again-216664191.html

I knew when I read the part that said: "licking an 11-year-old's toes" that this guy was a sick fuck! The community took action against him and it reminded me of a foot fetish guy from Sacramento, California who got ousted and ran south toward the Mexican border after his own lack of control with his fetish.

Damn good thing for law enforcement and sex offenders lists because otherwise these freaks might just be allowed to run rampant. Do keep up the great work in spotting these criminals as it is a community effort to help us maintain a good name for foot fetish across the board.

Those of us who care about our good name are the same ones you'll see fighting vigilantly on youtube and facebook admonishing those fetishists who are praising underage feet pics. Some could care less about the cause and that is their perogative, but I think it is better to have passion and conviction so that others with a foot fetish don't end up with a conviction, huckuckuckuckuckuck (pun intended).

Posts: 83 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Norcal, Georgia.

Thanks for the link, Geronimo.

I mean.. I know some of us.. (Me) are "Guilty" of doing "unadvisable" things with feet.

Two memories of this come to mind.

Both in my mid/late teens.

First, when I was.. 16, I asked my friend Adam's sister to smell her feet. He tried to get me in with her, by saying it was for a "school project for science". She was about 22 at the time, and said no. She also had a bf, who later became her husband.

About.. three years later.. when I was.. 19.. I convinced my now former best friend to ask his sister if I could smell, and take pics of..her feet. She also had a bf, who later became her husband. She too said no.

Maybe not "advisable". Things. The difference was. these girls I asked were people I knew personally for years, and whose feet I had seen. I didn't just walk up to them, as random strangers, and start going off on their feet.

I did get to smell my ex best friend's sister's shoes once. I was staying at their house for the night, also many years ago, and she came home, and left her shoes by the front door. When I got up to use the bathroom, I took a sniff of her shoes. That was as close as I got to either of those girls feet.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geronimo
Loyal Member
Member # 46383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geronimo   Email Geronimo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOLY COW GUYS!!!! Here is a "MAJOR" update!!!!

The news team caught up with the fetishist in question and they interviewed him for their local news.

This guy tells his side of the story to all who are willing to listen OMFG! This is like the 1st time I have ever seen a bad publicity foot fetish news station offer to let the culprit publicly say his piece.

Anyway, here is the link with video:
http://www.wrdw.com/home/headlines/Only-on-News-12-Convicted-toe-sucker-shares-his-story-217016561.html?device=tablet

He still reminds me of that chubby freak I used to know from long ago when I lived on the west coast.

And Mitch, you are a great person in my opinion. You are honest and you did no wrong from what I can tell by judging from your documentation of your foot fetish scenarios.

Posts: 83 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Georgia though? lol...why is that not surprising?

Hey now, I get feet all the time around here, but I only mess with women I am hanging out with or know well. I've rarely had a rejection and If I did then they were still cool with me.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Georgia though? lol...why is that not surprising?

Hey now, I get feet all the time around here, but I only mess with women I am hanging out with or know well. I've rarely had a rejection and If I did then they were still cool with me.
Yeah well BHE is located in Jawjer...so it can't be that bad right? I think the worst foot fetish perv I'd seen was a story about a guy from like the Haverhill/Salem Massachusetts area who did weird stuff to his female family members, anyone hear that one? It's truly a sad story. Came out in 2007.
Anyway, I keep getting an invite from the owners of BHE to have a Southern Steak dinner on them for all the business we've done together over the years...might be fun sometime to take a trip out there and see the feet along route 66 on my way. [Big Grin]

[ July 30, 2013, 08:35 AM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Geronimo, first, thanks for saying I'm a great guy. I try to be.

Also, thanks for posting the links.

An admission: Also one that's rather.. embarrassing.

As I may have posted on here before, I used to ask every female babysitter to smell their feet when I was little. Most thought I was a silly kid, so they said yes.

What I'm about to post is very.. embarrassing. It happened several years ago.

My late mother knew I belonged to these sites. One time, a person posing as a minor, and fake cop, scared the hell out of me at the tickling site, by telling me to get a lawyer, because I had just talked to an "underage girl". I panicked, and told my mom about the site. Then, a bit later, the mods at the tickling site told me the person in question was a fake troll.

Sometime later, someone at the tickling site was offering a business opportunity. My mom knew what site the guy belonged to.

When I was about.. 7 or 8.. I asked a hot airline stewardess friend of my mom's to smell her feet. The lady let me, and then told my parents the same night. I didn't get into trouble then.. but.. 30 plus years later... my mom remembered.

"I remember the time you asked Donna to smell her feet. She let you do it, but then told me, and was very uncomfortable".

I could not believe that my mother remembered a silly advance with a hot older woman's feet from when I was such a young boy.

Now, I would limit my foot activities to only gf, if I had one, or close female friend, only.

Geronimo
Loyal Member
Member # 46383

quote:
I could not believe that my mother remembered a silly advance with a hot older woman's feet from when I was such a young boy.

I can't imagine how that must have felt. I have been relatively lucky in comparison. My mom went through my closet when I was like 24 and in the air force. She found a large box full of various cheerleader shoes that I had been accumulating from ebay. She never said anything to me about it but I can only imagine what she must have thought.

Maybe it's at least a good thing your mom was open with you about acknowledging she knows. Me? I will probably forever wonder if my mom is okay with me or secretly thinks I'm some kind of freak. [Fingers Crossed]

I can only imagine what a stern father would have thought of his perverted son though LOL! [Laugh]

[ July 30, 2013, 09:27 PM: Message edited by: Geronimo ]

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Geronimo, that must have been very uncomfortable for you to have your mom find all those shoes.

You mentioned "Stern Father". My father would definitely qualify as that, and more, lol.

He knows nothing whatsoever about my fetish, or that I belong to sites.

My biggest nightmare, in my own head, would be if when I meet a girl, if she ever even jokingly announced in front of my father... "Mitch likes to smell, kiss, play with, tickle my feet". Knowing him, he would probably be like "WTF", and tell me to "Get help for my fetishes". Of course, was this to ever happen, I would also more than likely want to dump the girl, for betraying me to my father.

Hopefully, none of this will ever happen.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hopefully, none of this will ever happen
Yeah you are getting WAY ahead of yourself Mitch, most likely fathers might be stern at first but eventually come to terms and even like it the fact their son has game. Don't sweat it. No matter what parents find out about our personal lives, Love breaks all those borders down and they will always still love us as their sons. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geronimo
Loyal Member
Member # 46383

quote:
You mentioned "Stern Father". My father would definitely qualify as that, and more, lol.

He knows nothing whatsoever about my fetish, or that I belong to sites.

Mitch, I know of at least one other fetishist here who's stern father would literally beat his ass for being a known pervert. This kid is already the fat sheep of his family, but if his father found out about his uncontrolled fetish, he would be disinherited for bringing further disgrace to his family (much like the fetishist in the news article).

This kid already publicly dishonors his father's military service through all the unspeakable treasons he echoes about our great nation. His stern father would definitely favor his other sons who don't take their freedoms for granted and also don't take women's shoes without returning them, LOL! That perverted son is far more guilty than any foot fetish indecency that you or I could ever commit.

So don't worry Mitch, our stern fathers are golden in comparison to others out there my friend. [Thumbs Up]

[ July 31, 2013, 12:38 AM: Message edited by: Geronimo ]

jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The media can be your friend or foe.

As much as the reporters kept saying how weird, strange, etc. this way, interesting how many feet they personally were able to see and shoot for their segment. If it was so unusual, then just tell the story and exclude the foot show. They even had the black woman wiggle her toes for the camera. Seriously???? [Mad]

They insult us, then throw the means of our admiration/affinity in our faces.

Unlike most sex offenders, rapists, murderers, arsonists, burglars, etc., this fellow was far more fascinating and less frightening to interview, and you know the media is all about ratings. [Woot]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
The media can be your friend or foe.

As much as the reporters kept saying how weird, strange, etc. this way, interesting how many feet they personally were able to see and shoot for their segment. If it was so unusual, then just tell the story and exclude the foot show. They even had the black woman wiggle her toes for the camera. Seriously???? [Mad]

They insult us, then throw the means of our admiration/affinity in our faces.

Unlike most sex offenders, rapists, murderers, arsonists, burglars, etc., this fellow was far more fascinating and less frightening to interview, and you know the media is all about ratings. [Woot]

Agreed; great commentary my good man.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys! Point here is not that society is labeling us as "foot pervs", it's the fact that these sick fucks are always caught with a minor! Sick twisted fucks! [Mad] [Violent]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
Guys! Point here is not that society is labeling us as "foot pervs", it's the fact that these sick fucks are always caught with a minor! Sick twisted fucks! [Mad] [Violent]

Exactly, or condone that type of activity online.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links