Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anthony Weiner.. one of us?! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anthony Weiner.. one of us?!
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sydney Leathers (yes, thats her real name) was on the Stern show today to dish on all the crap about their online fling. she said that he asked her a lot about what kind of shoes she wore all the time and said he loved talking about cumming on her feet.

yes, he's a total tool and creep but at least the rest of his creepiness overshadowed his possible foot fetish.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he's not going to make foot fetish mainstream....yes, virtually everyone thinks he is a creep......

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm afraid his creepiness overshadows everything else
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is he a creep?. Because he was found out. He is just a GUY. I'm in not way saying that what he did is right but, let's be honest here, he is just doing what so many guys are doing. Just a guy doing the wrong thing, that is it.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
Why is he a creep?. Because he was found out. He is just a GUY. I'm in not way saying that what he did is right but, let's be honest here, he is just doing what so many guys are doing. Just a guy doing the wrong thing, that is it.

When you hold public office you have higher standards, this guy is just a plain rude doushebag as well. I can't believe NY would even have this guy on their ballot. If he was a Republican he would have been gone the second the story broke and you know that's the Truth.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:

When you hold public office you have higher standards, this guy is just a plain rude doushebag as well. I can't believe NY would even have this guy on their ballot. If he was a Republican he would have been gone the second the story broke and you know that's the Truth.
Didn't Gingrich run for President? I'm pretty sure McCain did too.
The reality is, this is what men with power do. They have options that we mere mortal folk donot. But men with power have acted this way for as long as life has roamed the planet. Weiner is a loser because he didn't get laid. If you're going to ruin your life...,at least get some tail out of it. Geez

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I don't seem to remember these guys taking photos of their genitals and sending them to young ladies behind their wives backs do you?

quote:
Weiner is a loser because he didn't get laid. If you're going to ruin your life...,at least get some tail out of it. Geez

Weiner is MARRIED...there's no excuse for this behavior, especially from someone holding public office. Like I said, total double standard..if it was a right wing guy they would force him to resign. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I don't seem to remember these guys taking photos of their genitals and sending them to young ladies behind their wives backs do you?

quote:
Weiner is a loser because he didn't get laid. If you're going to ruin your life...,at least get some tail out of it. Geez

Weiner is MARRIED...there's no excuse for this behavior, especially from someone holding public office. Like I said, total double standard..if it was a right wing guy they would force him to resign. [Roll Eyes]

Dude, just because Gingrich didn't take pictures of his penis, doesn't make him any less of a douche as Weiner. In fact, people like Gingrich are far more insidious, because as conservatives, they generally love to spouse that whole "family values" jazz. A jerk is a jerk is a jerk, no matter what his political stripes, and if you're going to put down Weiner, you have to do the same for any conservatives that don't practice what they preach, otherwise, you come off as a partisan hack.

I may be a New York liberal, but I'm not voting for Weiner on basic principle, and because I expect far more from my elected officials. If you're going to talk the talk, you better walk the walk, is all...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If he was a conservative he would simply have found Jesus and been back in office, a la David Vitter from Louisiana and whatzizname from South Carolina, the Appalachian Trail guy.
Weiner deserves all the obscurity that can be heaped upon him.
-hyp

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Dude, just because Gingrich didn't take pictures of his penis, doesn't make him any less of a douche as Weiner. In fact, people like Gingrich are far more insidious, because as conservatives, they generally love to spouse that whole "family values" jazz. A jerk is a jerk is a jerk, no matter what his political stripes, and if you're going to put down Weiner, you have to do the same for any conservatives that don't practice what they preach, otherwise, you come off as a partisan hack.

I may be a New York liberal, but I'm not voting for Weiner on basic principle, and because I expect far more from my elected officials. If you're going to talk the talk, you better walk the walk, is all...

I never condoned right wing BS either yet have I? In fact I never got a chance to talk about it yet since the discussion was about Whining Weiner. I agree that whoever is in public office should be held to higher standards especially and no one should ever get off (no pun intended lol). Our whole political spectrum operates under false guises and false promises if you hadn't noticed that already. I'd rather have Putin as president, at least the guy has a 6-pack and can cut down a tree with an Axe. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I never condoned right wing BS either yet have I? In fact I never got a chance to talk about it yet since the discussion was about Whining Weiner. I agree that whoever is in public office should be held to higher standards especially and no one should ever get off (no pun intended lol). Our whole political spectrum operates under false guises and false promises if you hadn't noticed that already. I'd rather have Putin as president, at least the guy has a 6-pack and can cut down a tree with an Axe. [Laugh]
I hear ya, but I think you might be jumping the gun a little, when you say the media is not going after this guy. If you were here in NYC, you would probably be sick by now of all the jokes people are making out of Weiner, and Spitzer too. I have friends that are Liberal and Conservative, and I don't know a single person who doesn't think those guys aren't dirt bags.

Bottom line, we should all know right from wrong, so please let's keeps politics out of it, at the end of the day, no party or ideology has a monopoly on virtue.

BTW, I'm sick of all the "Liberal" Media" bullshit, lest you forget that Fox News is based here in the heart of New York City, Anne Coulter is a native, and Rush Limbaugh broadcast from here for many years. And oh yeah, Bill O'Reilly is from Long Island. We have our share of Conservative loudmouths, always ready to stir the pot in the pursuit of ratings, which doesn't do any citizen any good.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Well, you can kinda count Rush out since he's been out of NYC since the late 80's...but I agree there's some morons on both sides of the aisle, always in agreement on that, that's why I lean independent. My original thought on the topic was that Weiner should and would have been gone by now..regardless of media trolling, he'd have been gone by now if he was anyone else BUT a Democrat.

--------------------
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:

My original thought on the topic was that Weiner should and would have been gone by now..regardless of media trolling, he'd have been gone by now if he was anyone else BUT a Democrat.

And this is what I object to, you're so sure that he would be gone if it was anything BUT a Democrat, I can't understand how you can make that leap, but maybe I can help you there. Weiner is still on the race because he's an arrogant jerk, and not because he's getting so much support from the party, public or media, and if you don't understand that, then you might have to look in the mirror.

To me, it seems that you have political agenda, and that's you prerogative. It also seems that you have a deep dislike (hatred?) of Liberals, and Democrats, and again, that's your choice, you have a lot of company there, but I certainly won't lose any sleep over it. it's a free country, right? We can all disagree, but to try to come across like you don't have an political agenda, seems a bit disingenuous to me.

By your logic, I could say that the reason Newt Gingrich was able to stay so long in the Republican primaries last election was ONLY because he's a Republican. Old Newt, like Weiner, has a big ego, and stayed in the race well past the point it was obvious that he wouldn't get the nomination. I didn't see all that may people clamoring for Newt to stay in the race, if he had the support of most people, Romney wouldn't have gotten the nomination.

And as long as we're talking about virtue, or the lack thereof, do I need to remind you what a virtuous dude old Newt is? I don't know about you, but assuming both guys were, say, Independents, I think I would probably vote for the guys who sends pictures of his penis to girls, over a guy who has multiple affairs on his wife, and then has the brass balls to ask her for a divorce while she's hospitalized in Cancer, but what do I know, right?

My point is still the same, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I may not be perfect, but I'm willing to call out when someone does wrong, even if we share ideology, and praise those who do the right thing, even if I don't agree with them ideologically, it's called doing the right thing!

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One day people will learn that they are being fed bullshit...At the end of the day these are just people and people with power (or perceived power) do stupid shit...The sad part is how America (and the world) get tricked into identifying with the bullshit that the greatest hypnotizing machine (television) puts in your head...

Who gives a fuck whether he is a Democrat of Republican...at the end of the day that shit has nothing to do with anything...AND BOTH GROUPS SERVE THE SAME MASTER...Republican or Democrat...Black or White...Yankee's or Red Sox, Crip or Blood...Eastside or Westside...It's just a title that makes people do what we have done since the begining of time (Pick A Tribe to fight for and against)...Quit being small minded and brainwashed...He's an asshole because it's in his DNA and because of his environment...It has nothing to do with Political Affiliation race or any other bullshit like that...Unplug some of these idiot tube televisions...And I'm not going to look at him any different because he likes feet...I'm telling you that almost all men that like women like nice feet. They may not suck toes and get foot jobs but the vast majority of men can appreciate some nice well taken care of feet on a female...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
To me, it seems that you have political agenda, and that's you prerogative. It also seems that you have a deep dislike (hatred?) of Liberals, and Democrats, and again, that's your choice, you have a lot of company there, but I certainly won't lose any sleep over it. it's a free country, right? We can all disagree, but to try to come across like you don't have an political agenda, seems a bit disingenuous to me.

A political agenda even after I just said I think both parties who do wrong should be ousted? LOL I love how you or anyone with any party affiliation automatically defaults to calling the person the exact opposite party when they disagree with them. So predictable, why? So who else could I possibly be supporting at that point when I already said they ALL should be ousted if they do wrong? You proved my point. The only agenda I support is Truth and Honesty in media and we don't get any of that in this country sadly. If I could pack up and do my business anywhere else I would go I dislike the system that much.

quote:
By your logic, I could say that the reason Newt Gingrich was able to stay so long in the Republican primaries last election was ONLY because he's a Republican. Old Newt, like Weiner, has a big ego, and stayed in the race well past the point it was obvious that he wouldn't get the nomination. I didn't see all that may people clamoring for Newt to stay in the race, if he had the support of most people, Romney wouldn't have gotten the nomination.
You're projecting, I already know those types of political games are all about money and who the elite have already picked out and who is "filler" material for their fake little elections. I don't even care about them anymore because it's all smoke and mirrors. [Confused]

quote:
My point is still the same, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I may not be perfect, but I'm willing to call out when someone does wrong, even if we share ideology, and praise those who do the right thing, even if I don't agree with them ideologically, it's called doing the right thing!
Proving my point from the beginning Adam, I'm glad you aren't voting for Weiner! He's doushbag who threw rocks in his own glass house, that's all I am saying. I just wished the powers that be would finally eliminate him from office. We needn't have guys like this in the public forum as elected officials. [Thumbs Up]

[ August 04, 2013, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links