Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Chicks Feet on Big Brother show...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Chicks Feet on Big Brother show...
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen the bare feet and soles of all the original 7 chicks that appear on this years version of Big Brother.
I've come to the conclusion, my own humble opinion, of course, that Gina Marie has the best soles of the original seven, with Jessie coming in second.

Your thoughts?

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mattu2
Major Player
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know she's a total racist douche but give me an hour with Aaryn's feet and I'd be happy.
Posts: 138 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've actually become a bit more fond of Aaryn of late. She is playing a better game now. No doubt a total hottie, and quite often a bitch, I found her feet only so-so but I'd be all on them, too.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barefeet and feet in flip flops are the only reason I watch the show. Not sure I could take GM's or Aaryn's personalities but based on looks I go with Aaryn before Gina Marie.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Yep, and that's about the only reason I got hooked on the show years ago'
I agree with you on Aaryn and GM's personality, though I've gotten to like them both a little better lately.
Also, Aaron is better looking, but GM (imho) has the better feet.

P.S. I can't stand Amanda.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not too sure about the U.S version but the AUSSIE version on now. I want Tahan so bad [Thud]
https://sphotos-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/p480x480/998882_573708689346230_224907293_n.jpg

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

I can't speak for the Aussie version, but it seems like every time there is a full on sole shot our U.S. version changes cameras; they did it when Aaryn was soles up just last night on the live feed.

[Cry]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Not too sure about the U.S version but the AUSSIE version on now. I want Tahan so bad [Thud]
https://sphotos-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/p480x480/998882_573708689346230_224907293_n.jpg

I don't know any of the girls named above but since you posted a pic of Tahan she is fine.I'd like to see some foot pics of her.
We need some pics to these names people.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont watch, but there are pics of them on wikifeet

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gypsyfeetlover
Loyal Member
Member # 31770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gypsyfeetlover   Email gypsyfeetlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
I've actually become a bit more fond of Aaryn of late. She is playing a better game now. No doubt a total hottie, and quite often a bitch, I found her feet only so-so

Yep, her feet are very flat, no high arches. How gonna worship them, bro, if you end up licking in 10 sec? [Big Grin]
Posts: 52 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole O
Major Player
Member # 38449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole O   Email sole O   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots of bare foot babes running around on that show.
Posts: 170 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links