Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » TOMS Shoes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TOMS Shoes
The Guy
Board Regular
Member # 46623

Icon 10 posted      Profile for The Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ August 18, 2016, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: The Guy ]

--------------------

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be interested as well. I love TOMS:)
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Guy
Board Regular
Member # 46623

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sex videos with females having them on is also acceped [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny that you guys mentioned these shoes...I'm not a big fan of them...I just don't think that they show the shape of my girls feet...I like square shaped feet (not pointy)...We were having a discussion about particular pieces of clothing that she has that I don't like and that I have and she doesn't like...She mentioned that she hated some rather futuristic looking Gucci sneakers that I have and like...So she asks me, "Is there anything that i wear that you don't like"....MY MIND WENT RIGHT TO THOSE SHOES...lol...I hesitated but she said, "you can tell me"...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Guy
Board Regular
Member # 46623

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
........soooo no videos or pictures? :|

--------------------

5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never seen any footjob vids of a girl in Tom's, or after taking them off. I've seen vids on YouTube of Tom's shoeplay by typing in "Tom's Shoeplay". I had a hot vid bookmarked of a candid chic in the mall who was sitting down with her feet resting on top of her Tom's. I think it was removed by the user though.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care for them either. My wife got a pair, loves them, and now wears them frequently on the weekends- instead of sandals or flip flops. Since I'm not a sniffer I'm very disappointed.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not really a fan, my wife bought some a few months ago. She said these don't make your feet smell [Cry] But to my surprise, this weekend we were in Vegas and after some walking she took off her TOMS and I fell in love. The smell was awesome, not too over powering but enough to get the party started. Highly recommended,
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Guy:
........soooo no videos or pictures? :|

I started this thread in Pictures. Maybe it'll get something going.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=031373

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Guy
Board Regular
Member # 46623

Thanks [Wu]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links