Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My First Fetish Con, 2013!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My First Fetish Con, 2013!!
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone! Was curious if anyone from this forum attended Fetish Con this past weekend. I had an absolute blast! The socializing, networking, pool and hot tub foot worship action was unparalleled in my opinion. Every year, I had been wanting to attend, and something always came up, whether it was a vacation or a shoot or series of shoots with girls I just couldn't turn down. This year, was a different story, however. I really planned this year, lol, and wow was it a great decision! I shot 10 girls from simple foot worship to mostly footjobs and one anal scene. I will DEFINITELY be going again next year and I highly recommend anyone thinking about it, to absolutely go. I have been in the biz nearly 14 years, and this was extremely worth it!

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which one? Out here in Cali or back east?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's only one Fetish Con that I know of and that's the one they do in Tampa every year.

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just checked. Only one Fetish Con, and that's Tampa once a year in August.

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fetish Con? First time I've heard of it. Be cool if it makes its way into Australia [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's one in L.A. man...just called DomCon or the Fetish Ball. Probably similar, would be fun to go to.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleguy05
Major Player
Member # 45717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleguy05   Email Soleguy05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna have to check it out next year!
Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I keep being told to come out to Tampa too. I generally shoot most of my friends though. I've dabbed in shooting with some of the girls appearing on various sites over the years (Rachel DD, Lisa Tyler, Kerri Taylor, Jordana, Layla, etc.), it just hasn't been my main deal.

All that being said, there are a few girls I really want to shoot with like; Roxie Rae, Allegra Cee, Asia Perez, Alexis Grace, and a few others. So maybe...

But a question, since you went. Is it a hurry up and shoot with someone and switch sorta thing with so many photographers and models trying to get in as much as possible? I generally like to schedule time with a model and just not be rushed. I'm also not one for hotel shoots, so I know going out and about there for shooting would eat time.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

No, actually. I had my usual time I always do. The girls are there to work. I did a lot of hotel shoots but it was just easier for me as my camera guy and I shared a room and the lighting was already set up and we didn't have to move this around. I did do some outdoor shoots, foot worship and all, and I know other producers shot outside, too. I also know of at least 3-4 people who have studios in the Tampa area, but I was booked solid the entire time. One thing I did learn was to not pre book as much. I saw other models I wanted to shoot, and it was a time factor if just not having enough time in one day to get to everyone, lol. I did add about 3 girls but you'll have all the time u need. It all depends on what u want to do and your schedule. I shot 10 girls. It was the best show I've been to in over 13 years of being in the biz.

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I used to travel to Florida all the time, I should make an effort to go one of these years...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

It's so much more worth it for me to go there now. Everything I need is there and it's so much easier and more productive and I get more done and more scenes shot.

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

solemansince74
Loyal Member
Member # 24760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemansince74   Email solemansince74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't wait to see what you shot and who you shot with!!
Posts: 53 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Some of it's already on www.feetofphilly.com & www.barelylegalfootjobs.com

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

solemansince74
Loyal Member
Member # 24760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemansince74   Email solemansince74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jasmine Mendez, YES!!!!
Posts: 53 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links