Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Well Worn Women's Shoes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Well Worn Women's Shoes
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm one of those guys who likes to buy well worn footwear from women from time to time. Some of the pairs I've purchased are smellier than others. So my question to those of you who enjoy buying used footwear is, how bad do you want them to smell? Do you just want a light foot scent or do you want a really heavy intoxicating stench?

Me personally, I want the smell to be as potent as can be. I really want to smell the feet. I want to know that the feet have spent some quality time in there. So for me the stronger, nastier, more potent smell, the better [Smile]

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good question, I personally don't purchase used womens shoes (in relationship) but my girl has a ton of shoes and I'm just in love with her toms shoes because as we all know they wear them with no socks and when she kicks them off the smell is so rich and intoxicating I instantly get a mad boner!
Also love it when she comes home from work in her sexy office heels that I wait for her on the couch and beg her to kick her heels off and rub her sexy tanned size 7 1/2 Latina soles all over my face! [Jerkoff]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I go straight to the source, take a woman's shoe off and smell just underneath her toes. It's nectar. I've never purchased shoes. I also agree with FootBoi88. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 3503 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awesome!

I personally have a girl that I've turned into a foot girl and fulfills all of my fantasies (FJs, etc), but one pair of feet is never enough. I find it adventurous and sexy to buy used shoes off girls I've never met.

I bought a pair off of this cool ass chick who is new to the foot game, but she's got nice feet. She said they smelled pretty bad before, but she is wearing them for an extra five days pretty much non stop to ripen them up before she ships.

She told me she was sweating so bad in them that thought they were going to slide off of her feet they were so wet! That got me so hard and worked up lol. Can't wait to get them.

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every time I go to a thrift store, which isn't often, I browse the female shoes sections. I have to hold myself back from buying a bunch of pairs of sexy, used shoes. They're only $3 per pair. I may do it one day.

Yes, I bought some shoes from strippers and my foot girls before, I love sniffing shoes and the smellier they are the better. There's almost always a scent of lotion or perfume with any women's shoes. At least any woman who mildly takes care of herself.

[ August 23, 2013, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: ucflyeah ]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toms, Keds & ballet slippers are among the most reliably potent. You can even customize the stench through feeding the girl foods containing the appropriate stink-inducing compounds, including alcohol which generates more sweat. This week I took a girl to sushi & sake, had her wear keds, and her feet smelled like rice vinegar.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too love the idea of buying and smelling shoes from a girl I've never met before. And I definitely agree, the smellier the better.

I bought a pair of flats several months ago and they are insanely smelly. The girl who was wearing them said they stank so much she had to keep them out on the balcony to stop them from stinking out her house. I didn't really believe her until I finally got my hands on them and boy are they lethal!

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should have some flats for sale from my models Roxi and Heather by the end of next month...they are workin' up a pair now. Stay Tuned!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18362 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Thanks Norcal!

--------------------
- FootSlave -

eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've purchased 2 pairs online and they wear very well worn with a nice strong smell. But what turns me on the most is smelling shoes of girls that I know and have seen them wearing.

As for smell stronger the better, I love flats that have been worn for work or just every day no socks. My friends wife always has a pair of stinky everyday flats with hard toe prints , 1 sniff and I'm rock hard .

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like them from mild and sweet to strong and acrid, but not putrid.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=031202;p=1#000000

There are girls I shot whose shoes were too much for me. My nose practically leaped off my face, dove for cover, and yelled "Incoming!!!"

And yes, I have my own collection I purchased from Mandy from Barefoot Cam Girls spinoff BestFootForward, and from girls I shot.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2663 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like them very very smelly so just smelling them will make me cum. These are my friends wife's ....

[IMG]http://img269.imagevenue.com/loc393/th_466027245_brionyflatsdirty2_123_393lo.jpg[/IMG]

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not huge fan of foot and shoe smelling, but the imprint in my sister in law's sandals is amazing.

She wears a size 7 (euro 38) and has seriously nice meaty feet. I was stunned when I spied her sandals one day while she was visiting...I had to get a shot. I did take a wiff and the scent was light and sweet.

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr166/MetalHalide/SIL_Size7_Euro38.jpg

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eddi:
I like them very very smelly so just smelling them will make me cum. These are my friends wife's ....

[IMG]http://img269.imagevenue.com/loc393/th_466027245_brionyflatsdirty2_123_393lo.jpg[/IMG]

That shoe has a nice looking imprint. [Smile]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
I like them from mild and sweet to strong and acrid, but not putrid.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=031202;p=1#000000

There are girls I shot whose shoes were too much for me. My nose practically leaped off my face, dove for cover, and yelled "Incoming!!!"

And yes, I have my own collection I purchased from Mandy from Barefoot Cam Girls spinoff BestFootForward, and from girls I shot.

Nice collection you've got my good man!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links