Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » my girlfriends mate

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my girlfriends mate
arnieboy
Major Player
Member # 45209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arnieboy   Email arnieboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
iam sat on here writing this as my girlfriends mate is streching and wiggling her toes and i cant help but look she does it more when im looking but i dont want to be caught tried videoing her last time on my phonebut it was too dark what would you guys do????????
Posts: 190 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say, you know that drives me crazy? Of course she is going to say why? Then tell her, because you such cute feet.
Then if she asks if you have a foot fetish, then you can say now I do or something to that effect. If she is the one for you then it won't matter, fuck it.

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arnieboy
Major Player
Member # 45209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arnieboy   Email arnieboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
think she knows about my liking of feet and she just teases as my partners in the same room she says she hates her feet being touched ??? but even goes as far as pretending to wank with her feet?
Posts: 190 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snap a pic for us [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arnieboy
Major Player
Member # 45209

shes back and teasein mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker100   Email ToeSucker100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats the latest dude?
Posts: 182 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arnieboy
Major Player
Member # 45209

i just sat and watched her as she teased me to death mate
arnieboy
Major Player
Member # 45209

oooooohhhhhh shes back again barefooted n teaseing me god am getin hard
bluetoelover
unregistered

yet still no pic...
arnieboy
Major Player
Member # 45209

i cant take pics with my girl in way mate tried video on phone and it caused a row
bluetoelover
unregistered

lol I was just breaking your balls man. But IF you get a clear shot give er' [Big Grin]
arnieboy
Major Player
Member # 45209

if i get anything its on here 1st mate

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links