Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I need your opinion of my store

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I need your opinion of my store
MIstress Sweet
Board Regular
Member # 46709

Icon 11 posted      Profile for MIstress Sweet   Author's Homepage   Email MIstress Sweet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there on this comunity, i swing by today here because i whant to know what im doing wrong now, i just recently opened my store on clips4sale, i have promoted my store but still, i havent got almost any sales so im really concern, i really would like you people give me your comments. or advice me what should i do, or even make me petitions, we make any petition about any kind of video we are asked, just please tell me what can we do to start really seing profits of what we do. Thanks i hope you will be kind enough to help us *-*. [Wu]
Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remove the mask. Too much man face not enough of you. Actual video quality needs to improve
Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Provide the link...I'd like to have a look.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never been a fan of C4S, but that's besides the point. They have become so large, that it's easy for any store to get lost among the many others.

I also think that there my be too many foot fetish sites/stores right now, and it's hard to make money unless you can build up a good following. I myself have been considering shutting down my site over the last couple of years 'cause I work to long and hard for the money I make.

I started my own clip store at the beginning, and I have to say that my sales have been lower than expected, and maybe that will change, but I can't bet on it.

P.S. I would help it you include your store link here because I have no idea of how to find it.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:

Hey Robotron, I like your MM profile, please feel free to send me a FR: http://www.modelmayhem.com/feetfair

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MIstress Sweet
Board Regular
Member # 46709

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MIstress Sweet   Author's Homepage   Email MIstress Sweet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehehe sorry guys didnt notice i didnt put the link to my store you're right .. hehehe i was sleepy yesterday here it is: clips4sale.com/store/70340
Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MIstress Sweet:
Hehehe sorry guys didnt notice i didnt put the link to my store you're right .. hehehe i was sleepy yesterday here it is: clips4sale.com/store/70340

Thanks for the link and I agree with fatpat. Not enough focus on feet. The male player is featured more than you and your feet (lose the mask).

Lastly you should invest in some basic lighting, your stuff has an inconsistent look.

As Adam stated C4S is saturated. Improve the video quality, add some different content like soles or shoeplay, and promote your stuff like crazy. If you update your site share a preview on Wu's for a small start.

We wish you all the best! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:

Hey Robotron, I like your MM profile, please feel free to send me a FR: http://www.modelmayhem.com/feetfair
Thanks I'll do that!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links