Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The right length for a foot video

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The right length for a foot video
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have ADHD when it comes to foot videos. If it takes more than 15 or 20 seconds for the shoes and socks to come off I'm gone. If a video, no matter how good, last 10 or 15 minutes I get bored. If it's good and it last less than a minute I'm frustrated. What's the right length for a video? I'm thinking 3 minutes.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3-5 minutes for me; there are exceptions on the extreme poles of this range.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed, about 3-5 minutes usually covers most things feet can do.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What would you like to see in detail, in those 3-5 minutes. I am also going to revamp and refresh my own videos as well. Please tell..

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girl on girl foot worship is probably my favorite thing. I don't care much for sniffing, I like licking. I don't like to see the licking of shoes or boots, bare feet only please.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hurry to the $ shot. 3 mins max.

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like girl on girl foot sniffing, so I figure 3-4 minutes each girl. One girl sniff/kisses/rubs all over her face the feet of the other girl for 3-4 minutes, then they switch places for 3-4 minutes. In that context, 6-8 minutes total. Or, just split them up and sell the vid in two parts.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
What would you like to see in detail, in those 3-5 minutes. I am also going to revamp and refresh my own videos as well. Please tell..

As mentioned it's about the pace. As with a good film (short or long) I enjoy being led to the key moment with hints of what might come. Surprises can be interesting too.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm definately with the majority here. 3-5 minute vids are just right.
Watching a 10+ minute footjob to me is frustrating. I want to see her use her to make him cum in a timespan that shows she is in control and her feet have the power to make him cum. Furthermore I can't believe these dudes can even last that long. Sometimes I wonder if the vids are edited to make them last longer?

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Modeling her feet and talking to the camera in the classic College Feet Archive style. 3-5 min works. Not all soles or all heels, a mix of everything.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aerodrew:
I'm definately with the majority here. 3-5 minute vids are just right.
Watching a 10+ minute footjob to me is frustrating. I want to see her use her to make him cum in a timespan that shows she is in control and her feet have the power to make him cum. Furthermore I can't believe these dudes can even last that long. Sometimes I wonder if the vids are edited to make them last longer?

lol doubtfully edited to be "Longer" per se...but you know off camera he's probably looking at a picture of his grandma off camera to keep from having an orgasm haahahhaa There's no way a self respecting foot guy could last that long normally.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think 3-5 minutes (depending on the content) is pretty good.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

I don't like to see foot jobs at all. I'm not interested in seeing a man cum. I like girl on girl action. Lots of licking, sucking, biting, kissing ect.

--------------------
little5

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links