Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Favorite Site That Went Down? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Favorite Site That Went Down?
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Belowtheankle- I came across her site early in my Internet searching for foot sites. I was so enamored with her because she was about my age, she had great feet, was a true amateur model, was married and let her husband photograph her, and was willing to do so many things (bondage, role playing, public barefooting, etc. ) her photo collections were great.

As I recall Arch Angel was her younger sister. Similar to her sister she allowed her great feet to be photographed in every situation imaginable. That and the fact that she was you get and thinner than her sister made her very attractive.

Tinasprettypiggies- a drop dead gorgeous lady who had a tight body, breathtakingly beautiful feet, amazing arches and was tremendously free and creative with her poses and photos. She did a "g-strung panties strung between her big toes with arched feet" photo that will forever be burned into my mind.
She also did a photo set wearing daisy dukes, a tied up shirt, and of course barefoot in her laundry room - some if the most erotic photos I've ever seen.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure if any of you remember but my favorite foot site was 1Geniesfeet.com. She was the girl who had size 2 feet and her wrinkles were insanely incredible. I loved her scrunched shots and there's one that I still have that's a favorite of mine till this day. I wished she would come back because a lot of her pics drained me literally....:-)
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wideworldofsole.com it was a site focusing on African American women with wide soles.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wideworldofsole.com it was a site focusing on African American women with wide soles.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BelowTheAnkle (and her sister's site ArchAngel). I was subscribed to both.

LatinaSole. Never got a chance to subscribe before it went away. I remember talking with the owner on the mousepad, and he said all the girls were Peruvian.

FeetInYourFace. It had a bunch of clips less than a minute, but just when the clips got longer and better it went away.

Almost forgot Amateur Spanish Feet. Weird the link is still up here.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barefeet Sleepy Girls was by far and away my favorite foot site of all time, and though the site is still up, it doesn't update anymore, so for all intents and purposes, it's dead.

I also loved Mouthmen, but it seems that FM Concepts decided to pull all the content from that site, after having initially rolled it into Eat My Feet.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bellecita.com - She was one of the first girls I remember doing the foot fetish scene on a regular basis, answering her emails, and just having lots of fun doing what she did. I talked to her quite a bit back in the day and even have called her the Babe Ruth of the online foot fetish scene - a legend.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/bellecitafeat.html

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss Jennifer's Foot Page as well as Serena's Foot Page.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There used to be a site called something like Sweet City Feet. It showed barefooted girls in public situations. Sadly, it went down several years ago.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohmyhose.com and Lilredheads website are the ones I miss most.
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dangerboy450
Loyal Member
Member # 21682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dangerboy450   Author's Homepage   Email dangerboy450   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was in college, I used to go to www.thecollegefoot.com obviously. I loved that site.
Posts: 69 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tyvianc:
I'm not sure if any of you remember but my favorite foot site was 1Geniesfeet.com. She was the girl who had size 2 feet and her wrinkles were insanely incredible. I loved her scrunched shots and there's one that I still have that's a favorite of mine till this day. I wished she would come back because a lot of her pics drained me literally....:-)

Yes yes yes, I definitely miss 1Geniesfeet.com as well. One of her videos is forever ingrained in my head, she was giving her man a shoe job with red pumps and it turned into a luscious foot job and she kept sniffing her own pumps while she stroked the guys cock. No idea why her sniffing her own shoe turned me on so much, but it did...it had to smell fabulous for her to do it so often during the foot job.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember all of these site fondly. It's a shame that they shut down, but i suppose everyone has their reasons. Does any one remember Sultry Sasha or Jennysfeet.com? What about Sole Food Cafe? Ahhh, the good ol' days...

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ThoseToes:
I remember all of these site fondly. It's a shame that they shut down, but i suppose everyone has their reasons. Does any one remember Sultry Sasha or Jennysfeet.com? What about Sole Food Cafe? Ahhh, the good ol' days...

Sole Food Cafe is still around, but as a clips4sale site that's barely updated.. Same for its spinoff site, Latina Legs.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dangerboy450
Loyal Member
Member # 21682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dangerboy450   Author's Homepage   Email dangerboy450   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking back through the links to a lot of the sites that are still around, I remembered the German site, www.foot-alarm.com. I fucking loved that site. I had such a crush one of the models, Patriza, I would email her gushing letters in the "speak to a model" section. She was so hot and she had the most perfect size 9s. I miss that site and my sweet Patriza [Cry]
Posts: 69 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links