Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Elegantbarefeetparty (L.A) 10/11/13

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Elegantbarefeetparty (L.A) 10/11/13
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://elegantbarefeet.com/Footparty.html
I have no affiliation other than to the foot-community. I fist discovered the elegantbarefeet parties here on "Wu's." Right away I felt good about their grass roots yet very professional model. They cater to real foot people. I have been to many of their parties and they are always worth it.

Do yourself a favor an experience the foot fetish community in person. All models are super sweet. Never for a second did I feel out of place.

The women at these parties are very much girl next door. That random hot girl you see on the street with the sexy feet is here. Wholesome feet that are only stuck up if they are in your face for worship. I have never had a bad experience with any model or anyone at the party. Here is where your dream will come true, it has for me.

I can tell you about worshiping a young college girl's feet. If she isn't actually enrolled in college then she should be. Let me share a quick story, to prove that you make good friends at these parties.

Me and a friend I met at the party were hanging out over a drink. Eventually a young latin duo comes up to us and offers each, of us, a foot session (presumably paid). My friend just wanting to relax at the time, passes on the offer. I on the other hand was game and accepted a one on one session. Yet me and my friend had been discussing two girls at one time before we got hit up. I guess my friend ran with the idea because before he let me go he compensated the other girl and send her to accompany me to the private area. To my utter surprise I had two girls for the price of one, curtsy of the friend. Great times, that definitely counts as a fantasy fulfilled. To top it off these chicks were sisters and they certainly looked like it. That is on a whole different level of perversion and actually I hadn't really thought about that angle.

I can't close without giving a shout out to norcalfeet. Norcal is truly the man. He brings through to these parties mind blowing women. I love 'Roxy,' especially, she alone is reason to show up to these parties.

Come out and make the scene. These parties are always a dream come true.

[ September 15, 2013, 03:59 AM: Message edited by: reamow ]

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed, and thanks for the shoutout. To give credit where it's due, I actually met Roxi there at Jorge's old party earlier this year and Heather had done some previous video clips for Mike @ Goddessesfootboy...so they weren't totally "green" [Smile] Fun parties, come on down.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey man, you are right. If you like Feet, EBF is a place to be. Thanks for the great review and don't forget there is an event next month on October 11th, and we are going back to Friday nights. I'm glad you have a good time as EBF aims for that.

Now, I heard Michelle is coming back, if you are there again, don't forget to worship their feet. They have some amazing legs.

There are some hot new girl coming to the event too.

NEW MODELS

quote:
Originally posted by reamow:
http://elegantbarefeet.com/Footparty.html
I have no affiliation other than to the foot-community. I fist discovered the elegantbarefeet parties here on "Wu's." Right away I felt good about their grass roots yet very professional model. They cater to real foot people. I have been to many of their parties and they are always worth it.

Do yourself a favor an experience the foot fetish community in person. All models are super sweet. Never for a second did I feel out of place.

The women at these parties are very much girl next door. That random hot girl you see on the street with the sexy feet is here. Wholesome feet that are only stuck up if they are in your face for worship. I have never had a bad experience with any model or anyone at the party. Here is where your dream will come true, it has for me.

I can tell you about worshiping a young college girl's feet. If she isn't actually enrolled in college then she should be. Let me share a quick story, to prove that you make good friends at these parties.

Me and a friend I met at the party were hanging out over a drink. Eventually a young latin duo comes up to us and offers each, of us, a foot session (presumably paid). My friend just wanting to relax at the time, passes on the offer. I on the other hand was game and accepted a one on one session. Yet me and my friend had been discussing two girls at one time before we got hit up. I guess my friend ran with the idea because before he let me go he compensated the other girl and send her to accompany me to the private area. To my utter surprise I had two girls for the price of one, curtsy of the friend. Great times, that definitely counts as a fantasy fulfilled. To top it off these chicks were sisters and they certainly looked like it. That is on a whole different level of perversion and actually I hadn't really thought about that angle.

I can't close without giving a shout out to norcalfeet. Norcal is truly the man. He brings through to these parties mind blowing women. I love 'Roxy,' especially, she alone is reason to show up to these parties.

Come out and make the scene. These parties are always a dream come true.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Norcal, you are right. The only girl was totally new was Roxie. Her first experience on this field was EBF foot parties. The guy who had her feet first, was a very lucky guy.

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Agreed, and thanks for the shoutout. To give credit where it's due, I actually met Roxi there at Jorge's old party earlier this year and Heather had done some previous video clips for Mike @ Goddessesfootboy...so they weren't totally "green" [Smile] Fun parties, come on down.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wish Heather's sister would get back into foot modeling/parties...she was a doll, OMG! Maybe I can convince her to talk to her next time I see her.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

She said her sister was interested...at least in the parties but she didn't say anything about foot modeling.

...I'm still waiting for the foot parties. Seriously, you guys have to meet her.

quote:
I just wish Heather's sister would get back into foot modeling/parties...she was a doll, OMG! Maybe I can convince her to talk to her next time I see her.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

She said her sister was interested...at least in the parties but she didn't say anything about foot modeling.

...I'm still waiting for the foot parties. Seriously, you guys have to meet her.

quote:

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links