Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Was I out of line?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Was I out of line?
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Several months back I started having relations with a girl I was interested in. we had sex twice and then she started avoiding me. I assumed she had found someone else since I wasn't terribly available with work and didn't give it much thought. The other night, I found out from her that I had apparently made her uncomfortable with my foot fetish.

Now, I don't really keep my fetish much of a secret and make it part of my sexual activities regardless of what phase of a relationship I'm in. It's just not a big deal to me and I figure any sexual incompatibilities might as well come up early on. That be being said, I found out early on that sucking this girls toes drove her wild. With that knowledge in the back of my mind, I assumed she had had some experience with foot guys before (honestly, it's not like it's a rare or obscure fetish). The second time we were together, i was doing her from behind and when i pulled out I put a load right on her soles. Apparently, this was outside her knowledge base of places that cum can go and she didn't know how to handle it, though she said nothing at the time. Considering I had already cum in her mouth once before, I didn't assume this would be a problem.

Here's the thing, the reason I found out is because she wanted to apologies for her "freaking out" about it and I think she may want to again pursue something. I'm just really not sure what to do. Was I a dick for not communicating my desires better? Does her reaction seem just a little bit odd? What are your thoughts guys? I'm interested but the whole situation seems a bit odd to me.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do not try to understand women. Women understand women and they hate each other. I wouldn't think much of her reaction and if you get back together then it doesn't matter.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about straight-talking it out with her? You have nothing to lose. If it turns out the activity freaks her, kindly express your regrets, move on and save the headache. If she want the full fetish tour, have some fun.

Some girls are wholly unaccustomed to positive attention and they have a learning curve. Footplay is positive attention. She may need to get used to that.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure what to do?

Hook up with her again or don't. No big deal. Anytime I've talked about sex more than having it.....it completely sucked the fun out of sex. No straight talk needed. I can't honestly think of a body part on a woman that I haven't cum on. Big deal.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was a soothing read. I like her.
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesAnderson2336
Loyal Member
Member # 22701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesAnderson2336     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couldn't agree with Talos any more - it's a losing battle every time you try and question why women do what they do. Another good point was made by GQguy that talking about it may suck the fun out of the experience.

I see where you're coming from about assuming she'd be okay with the feet thing considering some of the oral sex you've done with her. I know you wanna continue some form of a relationship with her 'cause she sounds great, but I say just ignore her for now. Act like you're not thinking about her. From my experience, this has worked - not kidding, at all - 100% of the time.

Good luck, man!

Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I, pretty much, agree with everyone's comments.

If cumming on her feet made her uncomfortable, at least she knows it's something she'll have to get used to if she hooks up with you again. I find it odd that it was "okay" to cum in her mouth but cumming on her feet "freaked her out".

I have a feeling she is a girl who really doesn't know what she wants. With that said, make the decision for her and take yourself off the market when it comes to going out with/seeing her again. I agree that you need to ignore her for now. Typically, girls want what they can't have, or can't have easily, so it's best to keep some distance for the time being.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OWN her pussy then, you'll own her as a whole without her EVER freaking out over your desires.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of us guys over think everything when it comes to women...You guys always want to talk some shit out with a female...smmfh...Let's make sure we get a few things straight about women...

#1. Women are emotional creatures...If you fix a problem, they will come up with another for you to fix..and another and another...So while fixing any issue, another is bound to come up and be a bigger problem than the 1st one..IT'S IN THEIR NATURE...So stop thinking that you need to fix everything...

#2. Stop worrying about "making her happy"...While you should want to be what she likes physically and mentally..KNOW THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO MAKE ANY (well most) WOMAN COMPLETELY HAPPY...It's just not in there nature..They will find something to be pissed about and they love drama because they are emotional...(Just look at the REALITY, oops I mean FAKE-ALITY TV shows that they like...You know them, Atlanta House Hoes, Basketball Cock Suckers, Orange County Bitches)...smh

#3. Most woman don't really know what they want in a man or what they need to be happy...As soon as they get it , they will find something else that "THEY NEED OR WANT"...So just be you and don't take shit too serious...

So quit over thinking guys...Men always want to talk and shit..Your gonna fuck it up by talking too much about the foot fetish or any thing else, so stop...If you want to have a healthy relationship with a female and you like her, be a positive, productive man...MAKE HER LAUGH HARD, CRY HARD AND CUM THE HARDER THAT SHE EVER HAS with any other guy...learn about her body and mind and what she basically needs...After that, you will be able to do anything to her feet that you want and she will love it because she loves you...Women aren't really that complex if you understand that, YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THEM so stop trying...

That being said...If you like the girl and want to continue to see her..DO IT..Don't say anything about it ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST...Go right back to doing everything that you were doing especially with her feet...She will come around...Shit my girl gives foot play on her own and REGULARLY ASKS FOR ME TO SUCK HER TOES...She loves it now...

Then again..I fucks the shit outta her and make sure that cums hard as hell regularly...She even gets to "Double Pop and Squirt too...

You Boys gonna learn today...lol

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesAnderson2336
Loyal Member
Member # 22701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesAnderson2336     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You know them, Atlanta House Hoes, Basketball Cock Suckers, Orange County bitches" - Thanks, Detroit... that's the hardest I've laughed all week.
Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeTrOiT:
Most of us guys over think everything when it comes to women...You guys always want to talk some shit out with a female...smmfh...Let's make sure we get a few things straight about women...

#1. Women are emotional creatures...If you fix a problem, they will come up with another for you to fix..and another and another...So while fixing any issue, another is bound to come up and be a bigger problem than the 1st one..IT'S IN THEIR NATURE...So stop thinking that you need to fix everything...

#2. Stop worrying about "making her happy"...While you should want to be what she likes physically and mentally..KNOW THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO MAKE ANY (well most) WOMAN COMPLETELY HAPPY...It's just not in there nature..They will find something to be pissed about and they love drama because they are emotional...(Just look at the REALITY, oops I mean FAKE-ALITY TV shows that they like...You know them, Atlanta House Hoes, Basketball Cock Suckers, Orange County Bitches)...smh

#3. Most woman don't really know what they want in a man or what they need to be happy...As soon as they get it , they will find something else that "THEY NEED OR WANT"...So just be you and don't take shit too serious...

So quit over thinking guys...Men always want to talk and shit..Your gonna fuck it up by talking too much about the foot fetish or any thing else, so stop...If you want to have a healthy relationship with a female and you like her, be a positive, productive man...MAKE HER LAUGH HARD, CRY HARD AND CUM THE HARDER THAT SHE EVER HAS with any other guy...learn about her body and mind and what she basically needs...After that, you will be able to do anything to her feet that you want and she will love it because she loves you...Women aren't really that complex if you understand that, YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THEM so stop trying...

That being said...If you like the girl and want to continue to see her..DO IT..Don't say anything about it ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST...Go right back to doing everything that you were doing especially with her feet...She will come around...Shit my girl gives foot play on her own and REGULARLY ASKS FOR ME TO SUCK HER TOES...She loves it now...

Then again..I fucks the shit outta her and make sure that cums hard as hell regularly...She even gets to "Double Pop and Squirt too...

You Boys gonna learn today...lol

Absolutely correct. You owned the pussy, you owned her and her feet.

--------------------

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Respect, charm, compliment, and listen to women often.
2. Be yourself, be confident, make her laugh.
3. SCREW HER HARD, MAKE HER CUM
4. If ALL those conditions are met, and you are reasonably good looking and intelligent, and have a job or career goals....YOU could have any FETISH in the world, and it won't matter. Liking her feet, cum on her feet, do anything you want with her feet, if the WOMAN feels you are into her, she will let you have your fun. Women like to talk, just don't talk too much, think about #'s 1, 2 AND 3, AND your relationships will be just fine! GO GET HER, IF YOU WANT HER!

Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

And ROYALS22262 summed it up to the t perfectly.

--------------------

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd hear what she is going to apologize about.

See if you can bang her again!

Let us know what she says

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links