Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Serious and sever childhood experiences

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Serious and sever childhood experiences
Boychick1983
Board Regular
Member # 46261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boychick1983   Email Boychick1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My foot fetish started when my aunt tool off her leather thong sandal and gave me an abusively bloody spanking for wetting my pants I remember I could smell get feet and her long toenails and toerings I think it's tradition for indian women to spank with their sandals or flipflops, what you guys experience...

--------------------
Wanna smell real feet!

Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this has been discussed on here countless times. Things do impress our psyche at an early age. I knew I had a thing for feet @ 6( 1966), but it wasn't until my early pub years of masturbation that I really got to know about having a Foot-fetish. I used to go over to my next door neighbor, best friend's house, I could almost bet his Mom would be laying on the couch every night barefoot. I loved seeing those mature wrinkled soles and shape of her pudgy toes always in my mind in the early days of beating off for feet. Also I think it was growing up in the late 60's to early 70's when friends mothers, teachers always teasing in hose, pantyhose and heels and clunky heels.... [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I discovered it in Kindergarten. The teacher would wear loafers and take them off in class. There was also a girl in the class that wore flats and took them off during naptime.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever since I can remember! I probably was 5 or 6 and I saw a comic book with Cat Woman (with tall leather boots) stepping on Batmans hands as he dangled from the top of a tall building. My cock was raging hard and from then on...I was hooked.

My Mom's friends used to come over barefoot when I was a kid and their painted toes ALWAYS drove me nuts.

I'm a proud foot fetishist for life!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember two of my Aunts always always always had beautiful red painted toes and I could not take my eyes off them...I was 7-8 years old and been in love with gorgeous feet ever since.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boychick1983
Board Regular
Member # 46261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boychick1983   Email Boychick1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because of my experience which was a flip flop beating I've always attached dominance to feet, like if a women is bare foot I feel submissive towards her.

--------------------
Wanna smell real feet!

Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember at an early age the cover of the Nolans (Making Waves) LP cover. The insert had pics of them on holiday and my eyes kept on zeroing in on one particular pic with one of the sisters toes sitting on a beach chair legs folded.

Also my very first teacher, used to sit in front her centemeters away on the mat while she sat on her chair with her red painted nails.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First two babysitters when I was probably around 4 or 5. First babysitter was a teenager that always took off her saddle oxfords (shows my age lol) whenever she came over and would rub my stomach with her socked feet. Second babysitter was a older grandmotherly woman who would sometimes give me horsy rides on her nyloned leg and then would fall asleep when we were supposed to be napping and I would get up to watch her nap because her stockinged would twitch in her sleep.in the 7th grade art teacher who would always wear either RHT or FF hosiery with open toed or closed toe Spring-o-Lator spike heeled mules or pointy toe stiletto pumps and my sister's friend who would put her socked feet up against my crotch on occasions. I had library assistant in the 8th grade and the school librarian would take off her high heels to use a chair to stand on when getting a book from a tall shelf. Among other influences that happened in my teens LOL!!!

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links