Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Need help with my GF, I want to SUCK HER TOES!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need help with my GF, I want to SUCK HER TOES!!
LICKSTINKYFEET
Major Player
Member # 7542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LICKSTINKYFEET   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone!! I haven't posted on here in ages. So my current gf and love thinks her feet are gross. I told my gf when we first got together that I like feet and they turned me on. Things have gotten much better slowly. such as she let's me touch her feet and rub them now. She is a bit ticklish. My weak spot is my belly button. I have a belly button phobia. I think her weak spot is her feet. When I tickled them she freaked out like me about the belly button. I have jokingly said that I would even kiss and suck her toes. We are very open with each other and I should be able to express my foot fetish to her. I just want to suck on her toes and lick her soles. She is always on her feet at work for 10 hours. She is so beautiful. She is South Korean, but American raised. She is the only girl who I met and been with so far who wouldn't judge me for anything. The least I should be worried about is my foot fetish. I did tell her that feet turn me on. Do you think I've been put some feelers out there subtly? Our sex life is great, she has been staying with me and my mom for the past month until she moves into her new place. The sex is getting better. Becoming more honest in what we like. Perhaps I should be more aggressive, say during sex and incorporate more foot play? Next time if she asks me what I want during sex, should I say "Your Feet"? I love her so much and she think's "IM THE ONE" We are both 26 and are in no rush to get married and start a family. BTW, she keeps her feet rough and natural which I love. She said her feet are gross, but i said they are beautiful!! She smiled at me. Special thing about this, is that it's been a bit of challenge. With other GF's in the past, it was easy. I would just suck their toes, and they would enjoy. So what do you guys think?

--------------------
LICKSTINKYFEET

Posts: 178 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anything worth having isn't easy, but next time your on top and about to go in. Start kissing and licking her thighs, her knees, behind the knees, calves maybe even parts of her foot and the go for it. SUCK HER TOES. But remember, don't forget about the rest of her body. Multitask buddy.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say, treat her to a pedi, get her feet all dolled up. I know you said that you like 'em rough, however, she may be self-conscious about them since they're not in top shape. If she's sporting a new pedi, she might feel more comfortable with you "playing" with them.

Once she feels the sensation of having her toes sucked, she'll get used to it, hell she may even love it. This way, even if her feet aren't pristine, next time around she'll be used it when you come at her with that urge.

Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife was the same way. When I first reached for her feet, she'd freak out and pull them away. It got easier with time, so I'm sure she'll warm up to you since she knows it's really important to you. My wife's still a bit skittish about me sucking on her toes (she's really ticklish), but I get some... [Drool]

One thing that worked for me is to see if your lady has a bad habit she wants to get rid of. If she does, tell her that you'll "help" by sucking on her toes everytime she does it because you know it drives her crazy and it'll get her to stop the habit.

It's fun for both of you since you get to look for the habit and she gets to stop the habit. Eventually she'll come to expect the toe sucking and she'll even start to like it! Hope that works for you. Good luck.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links