Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I smelled my coworker's shoe today

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I smelled my coworker's shoe today
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so my coworker (cute petite 5'2 girl, pretty eyes, dimples)was helping me with something and I pulled the usual trick to get her to remove her shoes. I started to talking to her about her hair (from previous convo) then she mentioned how much money she paid for it. I threw in " i hope that comes with a mani and a pedi". And I started to comment about her nails and what colors she should do next and then I asked the magic question: "do you nails match your toes" at which point she proceeded to remove her shoe. Since she wears size 6, I commented "oh your feet are tiny, let me see if my hands are about the same size or bigger" and proceeded to place my hand on the soles of her feet. and of course she begins with the line "oh my feet are so gross and sweaty" but of course I did not care. I proceeded to pick up and her shoe wanting to "see" it but of course I wanted to smell so I took a quick whiff of them (smelled great, not cheesy but definitely sweaty) and pretended to be looking for her shoe size. And then a while after she left, i texted her "I had to wash my hands thatnks to your sweaty little feet" and she replied "haha hey I warned you". Throughout the course of the day I proceeded to reveal my foot fetish and told her I loved the smell sweaty feet and sweaty shoes. Of course she found it funny as many girls do. I asked her about the flats I see her wear often inquiring if they make her feet sweaty and she confessed. I also tried to buy the flats she was wearing today and she declined. I also tried to get her to pose her feet for me but she also declined. I will see if I can get lucky again but man I could not wait to post that story here. It smelled so good. i had always wanted to see her feet out of shoes and I had always fantasized about smelling shoes fresh of bare feet. I hope I can turn her around. I just have to tread lightly and not be so pushy. Would love some feedback. I am 25 and she is 24, I do IT for the office and she is one of the cad designers.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a win to me, I agree with not being pushy. Just let it happen and I am sure it, thanks for posting. maybe in the future you can let her in on the foot fetish world and you might be able to take things further. Good luck
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are able to get it to a point where she considered you a very good friend, she would probably be game. Friendships require time, but this sounds like an interesting prospect. I'd give this a 50/50 in terms of potentially getting some real time with her feet/shoes, which is a hell of a lot better than 0%.

You ever try getting lunch with her? Or maybe buying lunch and eating together at work? That would up the odds.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story good idea to get lunch with her and get to know her more
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good job, but it sounds like you went a little fast with her. She'll totally let you, but you've got to get give the rest of her a little time to get used to things first. [Wink]

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that you jumped in too quick. Don't give up though. Do as the other's suggested and do a few things before diving in for her feet.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great start, but once you do the reveal, keep it funny and playful. Jumping right to the meat and potatoes can then make it seem odd - as many view our fetish anyhow. I honestly find that if I crack jokes on myself about my fetish to girls, that they then find it fun and that I'm not scary or strange. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that you jumped in too quick. Don't give up though. Do as the other's suggested and do a few things before diving in for her feet.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, I agree with everyone else here. You always gotta ease into feet. The fact that she didn't run away when you talked about her feet seems like she'd be into it as long as you go at her speed. Invite her to a few dinners, treat her really nice, then reward her with a foot massage. Good luck, hope it works out for you.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for the great feedback. will ease up on the feet stuff (with her) and keep it light/fun for now. Hopefully she will come around.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hows it going so far? Updates?
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well played, but I agree with Patrick, keep it playful until you develop a decent friendship and a level of trust with her, the last thing you want to do is to spook her. Once a woman starts thinking of you as a "freak" it's virtually impossible to change her perception.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links