Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Instagram

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Instagram
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finally made a instagram page for Le feets. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Instagram

Feel free to check it out. [Thumbs Up]
Toes over hoes.

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just curious. Why do guys make these pages of random women's feet?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:

It allows them to contribute to the community, but then again they have other outlets like Wu's to do that as well. Good Question.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy seeing what foot fetish producers, footographers and models post. I also like looking at what some fans/hobbyists post when it's original content they have purchased or been given. I'm not too big on Instagram accounts that are filled with content grabbed from the web, other people's sites or social media, particularly when it's done with permission and/or proper credit.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
I enjoy seeing what foot fetish producers, footographers and models post. I also like looking at what some fans/hobbyists post when it's original content they have purchased or been given. I'm not too big on Instagram accounts that are filled with content grabbed from the web, other people's sites or social media, particularly when it's done with permission and/or proper credit.

Original content is different. I'm talking about the pages that seems to have raided the wu's contribution section over the years. To me...even as a foot fetishist I find it tacky. The pages that pool together various pictures from other people's pages, are kinda cool. I'm embarrassed for them though when I see 8 foot pages commenting on one pic of an unsuspecting Instagram user that just happened to be proud of their pedicure.

There was one guy that did it well. His page was dedicated to shoes and the ladies loved him. He would post pics of himself and he happened to be a very good looking marine. He brought credit to foot fetishist....these other guys are a terrible first intro to foot fetish.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some phenomenal pictures on that page! Thank you for posting.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQ, my post wasn't a response to yours, just my own perspective on feet-themed Instagram accounts. I agree with you though about raiding Wu's contribution section being tacky. I just think it's tacky to take other people's stuff, too. It's particularly bad when unsuspecting girls on Instagram are flooded by followers seeking foot fetish photos because someone has swiped a picture of their foot/feet. I've noticed a few instances where the victimized Instagrammer has either changed her account name or deleted it altogether.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

By the way, the thread starter happens to be my favorite Spider-Man villain!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Because I wanted to get it off my chest besides most of the pics aren't that random. Their from REAL girls who indulge into the fetish. I'm surprised you have a problem with that....

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://instagram.com/p/fQVbhXvIDi/

I'm pretty sure this is Jessica from Coed Feet, but the image has her name and site credit/watermark removed.

EDIT: I can now state with certainty that it is a resized image of Jessica from Coed Feet with watermark removed, originally posted to the site on 4-4-2012 with the name "20120404006". Further, it was not one of the three "demo" images from the set in question.

[ October 10, 2013, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: combine_hunter ]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:

Original content is different. I'm talking about the pages that seems to have raided the wu's contribution section over the years. To me...even as a foot fetishist I find it tacky. The pages that pool together various pictures from other people's pages, are kinda cool. I'm embarrassed for them though when I see 8 foot pages commenting on one pic of an unsuspecting Instagram user that just happened to be proud of their pedicure.

There was one guy that did it well. His page was dedicated to shoes and the ladies loved him. He would post pics of himself and he happened to be a very good looking marine. He brought credit to foot fetishist....these other guys are a terrible first intro to foot fetish.

100% agreed. I still dont understand the ones that ask women to Foot model for their accounts since there's really nothing to be gained from it.

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links