Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Trying to Smell Feet in Public

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trying to Smell Feet in Public
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever smelled a woman's foot odor out in public? I tried earlier.

Earlier, I was sitting in a DUI class (court ordered). In walks an Asian girl and sits next to me. Based on how she dresses you can tell that she goes to the gym. She usually comes in wearing workout pants, windbreakers, and new balance sneakers. However, this time was different because she came in wearing black sandals. I should point out that the class we were in was rather small which means we were sitting very close to each other. At one point she crossed one leg over the other, the way men do, with the ankle rested a top the knee on the other leg. The fact that she was sitting with her leg crossed brought her foot now closer to my nose than it was while it was on the ground. I thought, it is possible that she just came from the gym and worked up a good funk for me to pick up on. Or maybe, she just got out of work and has developed some foot odor. After taking some calculated deep whiffs I smelled nothing. There was a saving grace. I pulled out my iphone and took some candid video. It was brief and no one found out.

Have you ever incidentally smelled a woman's feet out in public someplace?

[ October 04, 2013, 12:49 AM: Message edited by: reamow ]

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, I sold women's shoes for 4 years, so the answer is ...yes, plenty of times; and other times outside of that work.

One time that comes to mind is when I was at a mall and was walking into a Chick-fil-A for some grub. This strong foot smell hit me and I looked down and to the left from where I perceived it came. This slightly chunky chick with nice feet had her feet out of her open heel flats and her legs stretched out to the other side of the table. As soon as she saw me look in her direction, she pulled her feet back under the table. She must have known that they were funky, and remember, her feet were at least 8 feet away from me.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links