Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tattooing Soles of Feet, new trend? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tattooing Soles of Feet, new trend?
krazyspatula
Major Player
Member # 31300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazyspatula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure most people here have seen Miley Cyrus new tats:-

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09/26/article-2432763-183CAA5C00000578-526_634x477.jpg

So yeah is this a new trend? God i hope not [Puke]

Think 1 or 2 more celebs have had it done too, think Vanilla Ice as but can't be 100% sure as i never looked.

But you know what its like when 1 or 2 celebrities have something done, the public follow like sheep [Cry] at the thought of gorgeous womens soles being ruined forever.

[ October 08, 2013, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: krazyspatula ]

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krazyspatula
Major Player
Member # 31300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazyspatula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cara Delevingne:-

http://pmchollywoodlife.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/cara-delevingne-instagram-tattoo-ffn-lead.jpg?w=600

[Cry]

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cara has a great dominatrix look!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by krazyspatula:
I'm sure most people here have seen Miley Cyrus new tats:-

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09/26/article-2432763-183CAA5C00000578-526_634x477.jpg

So yeah is this a new trend? God i hope not [Puke]

Think 1 or 2 more celebs have had it done too, think Vanilla Ice as but can't be 100% sure as i never looked.

But you know what its like when 1 or 2 celebrities have something done, the public follow like sheep [Cry] at the thought of gorgeous womens soles being ruined forever.

On the contrary, tattoos on the soles of the feet fade over time, usually within a year. Any other part of the bottom of the feet, like the toes, its gone in a matter of weeks. Though its my understanding the lower the arch, the quicker it will fade till its nothing, and slower if its a high arch.

Seriously, do a Google search with the keywords "temporary" "tattoo" "soles of feet". People only put tattoos there is they DON'T want a tattoo that will last forever or for other reasons (practice if you're a tattoo artist, just want to see if you'd like your body marked up at all, etc). If they do want a permanent tattoo, then its a waste of money since it'll be gone in a year or less.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We'll it is only fair...since girls have been tatting the tops of their feet and toes for a while now (which I personally hate unless it's a single very small tat). :-)

[ October 10, 2013, 06:55 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too ticklish!
Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
We'll it is only fair...since girls have been tatting the good of their feet and toes for a while now (which I personally hate unless it's a single very small tat). :-)

I hate it too

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally feel that the feet alone are sexy, why ruin it with ink you know, that being said from a person that has ink on them. [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I the only one that feels that Miley Cyrus has ugly feet?
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:

I need to see more of them to decide, but the photo doesn't show them to good effect.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tha means footjobs will now hurt... that is all
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:

I don't think they qualify as "ugly," but certainly flat and unspectacular. Adding tattoos to the soles adds further trash factor.

She can present them in an attractive way when she chooses to, but who knows what she wants to do next...

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only "advantage" I see is that we'll get to see the soles of celebrities that do it.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bleh, hate it [Nut Kick]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems kind of pointless to me. Isn't the idea of getting a tattoo is for people to see it? I have yet to see a tattoo on the sole that I like, but I've seen lots of tattoos on the top of the foot that look great.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links