Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Strange attractions (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Strange attractions
27cedw80
Loyal Member
Member # 35792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 27cedw80   Email 27cedw80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever been attraceted to someones feet that you shouldn't such as a sibling or close friends girlfriend or wife?

--------------------
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7422377@N05/4350835074/

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This occurs naturally.

I can guarantee we are all descendents of more than one person fooling around with their sister/cousin/aunt/mom.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker100   Email ToeSucker100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friends girlfriend had sexy little tatted feet and would even touch mine with hers when playing playstation
Posts: 182 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@UK Feet, SWEET!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah all the time like my sweet 19 year old sister n law with her sexy smooth wide size 8.5 feet all day!

She knows of my fetish and loves me rubbing her feet, she's even let me smell them, so yummy! [Mmm] [Jerkoff]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this has happened to everyone at some point. I've recently become pretty tight with one of my co-workers, and I can't even tell you how beautiful his girlfriend's tiny feet are. I can honestly say I've never before had a friend with a girlfriend who's feet were as nice as hers.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriends mum oh my god her feet are amazing and there was one time where they smelt my boner nearly bust my pants ha

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cousins yes, aunts yes, not my sister and not my mom. All others are fair game.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It happened during childhood. That's about it. I feel bad for the guys who have hot sisters with pretty feet.

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, cousins especially..that were not really blood related but grown step kids of older cousins and such. I guess that isn't too bad.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife's cousin, she is in her mid 20's. Small frame, not skinny and has some of the cutest small feet and toes combo I have ever seen. they looks so soft you could just bust a load all over them. They look especially great when she a french pedi.
But, sadly I can just look.

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
My wife's cousin, she is in her mid 20's. Small frame, not skinny and has some of the cutest small feet and toes combo I have ever seen. they looks so soft you could just bust a load all over them. They look especially great when she a french pedi.
But, sadly I can just look.

What ethnicity is she

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The closest relative I've ever been attracted to is a second cousin who is four years older than me. She had very cute, petite feet and wore sandals all summer. She tutored me in math one summer. I was in heaven.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not relatives.... But friends wives and girlfriends feet always turn me on!! Love sneaking a smell of their shoes!!!

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. I have a cousin who is 15 years older than me. I was talking to her a while back, and she said "Remember when you used to smell my feet?" I had no recollection of this at all, but apparently when I was around 4 & 5 years old, I would always smell her feet, and she thought it was cute. The memory has since come back to me, and I vividly remember her saying to me "You wanna smell my feet?" all the time.

I wasn't being weird or anything. It was sorta our way of bonding. Obviously it had nothing to do with sexuality at that age, and I didn't know any better. I just liked the smell of feet, and she found it hysterical.

And I didn't find it strange that I liked the smell of feet, bc I liked a lot of weird smells. Like car exhaust, and gasoline.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links