Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How do you make a girls feet smelly? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How do you make a girls feet smelly?
talusole
Loyal Member
Member # 16173

Icon 3 posted      Profile for talusole   Email talusole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello fellow foot lovers!
What is the best (and quickest) way to make girls feet smelly? [Drool]

Thanks!

Posts: 72 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littlelegs
Board Regular
Member # 45101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for littlelegs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get 'em to wear tights all day, that usually does it [Wink]
Posts: 15 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
talusole
Loyal Member
Member # 16173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talusole   Email talusole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does it matter if it's silk or synthetic?
Posts: 72 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have my wife wear flats with no socks for a few hours. She'll take a shower, put on her flats and go to work for 3-4 hours. Once she's home, her feet smell like she was wearing them the entire day.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea flats with out socks
Shoes without socks.
Or let her wear her most dirty shoes and and wear socks keep em on morning till night. Repeat with the same socks

My girl works night shift at a restaurant. She wears the same socks for a week or two straight and its heaven

Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FLATS, nicely worn flats, old worn keds/vans/chucks yield the best results. BUT no socks, bare skin on show contact. wait a few hours and presto. Some girls may not produce anything but your chances are they will smell nice and cheesy. let us know what works best.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make a "culture" of her scent in the form of repeatedly worn cotton socks. Store in a cool dry place and have her wear them again to re-activate.

I already know some foot models who do this for the purpose of sale, and prep for sessions.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
x4 for flats...for sure, omg.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I know I'll see her soon, I have asked her in the past to NOT shower before we go out, and that has stayed in effect ever since. She has the most wonderful female feet musky aroma that is intoxicating to me.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Synthetics work best, so those cheap cheerful flats are total stink producers. Synthetic hose certainly helps.

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have her step in tuna fish. LOL... Sorry, I'm in rare form. But I've found flats tend to do it and do it quickly.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SmellyFeetSniffer
Board Regular
Member # 42178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmellyFeetSniffer   Email SmellyFeetSniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want them to be really smelly, try making her wear socks with sneakers or ugg boots for one week without taking them off. Have her sleep with them on and take baths with her smelly feet outside the tub. It's worth a shot

[ October 19, 2013, 01:58 AM: Message edited by: SmellyFeetSniffer ]

Posts: 23 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my experience, any type of closed toe shoes without socks. I once smelled a female's feet who had just taken off her moccasins, and she had no socks on. Those feet smelled very strong.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make her walk into dog or cat shit. [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread should be made as a stickie [Wink]
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links