Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What footwear do you hate/like on women? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What footwear do you hate/like on women?
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I absolutely hate how Toms look. I can see that they would be great for getting the feet to be smelly, but they're so ugly! They seem to destroy all imagination as to what the the foot might look like! People would say the same about Uggs, but I actually do like how those look. I also hate those really thin sandals with a single strap going from the toes up to a strap that goes around the ankle. I think those are called Gladiators? They seem really popular, but even though I appreciate the foot being exposed for me to see, I hate how they look. I do like the type of Gladiators that have multiple straps all over even extending up to the knee. Those are really the only two types I hate, but my other favorites include flats, pumps, Converse, basic black flip flops, knee high boots, cowgirl boots, and any type of dominatrix style goth boots with belts and buckles. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Totally there with you on the Toms. Ugly, but according to my wife very comfortable. She bought a pair this summer and wore them frequently, including many times when she previously would have sandals or flip flops. I am not happy.
I love flat, skinny strapped sandals and flips. The skinner the strap the better. I don't like the gladiator sandals. They cover too much if the foot including the heel. Don't like that.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love: Flip-flops, flat thong sandals
Hate: Boots, pumps, sneakers, peep-toe pumps, Toms, Crocs, boat shoes, essentially anything that covers the feet (except ballet flats)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Same here. Prefer barefoot but if shoes are necesary I'll go for flip flops, sandals, wedges. Not into closed shoes, apart from Converse Chucks.

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love: Toms, uggs, flats, sneakers, fuzzy slippers, wedges

Hate: Flip-flops and other open, airy shoes

I already know what my girlfriend's feet look like, so I don't need to see them every second of the day. I'd rather them work up a good scent to be enjoyed later. Plus it keeps them softer. As for other women, flip-flops are fine for first impressions, but really, I get a kick out of imaging what a woman's feel smell like in her flats or boots.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonsniffer92
Major Player
Member # 43146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonsniffer92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love thong sandals, cowgirl boots, strappy heels, workout shoes, and anything that can work up a nice smell as well.

There is not much woman footwear I truly despise quite like Jack Rogers style sandals. I love when women dress preppy, every aspect of it aside from these sandals. They really can dull the effect of beautiful feet for me.

Posts: 240 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
^ Same here. Prefer barefoot but if shoes are necesary I'll go for flip flops, sandals, wedges. Not into closed shoes, apart from Converse Chucks.

This

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate cowboy boots and all other boots for that.

I like flats, sandals, and tan flip flops with black leather straps, and Reefs and Rainbows. I'm not big on the cheap plastic flip flops. I like high heels as well. If they're not open toe heels then if she has toe cleavage going on, it's mouthwatering.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't say I really dislike any pair of closed-toe shoes other than Crocs, and that's more for the fact that they don't get a girl's feet smelly as opposed to the way they look. In the end, any pair of shoes is best left in the corner of a room after I've already removed them....though I will say I'm in the vast minority here and say I have a special dislike for strappy sandals and open-toed shoes. Those bastards are hard to take off most of the time and they leave marks if they don't fit properly.

Ironically, I love boots and the harder they are to remove, the better for me. I enjoy the challenge of working towards unwrapping something that I can't see as opposed to the frustration of something that's in plain sight and I simply can't get to immediately.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
I hate cowboy boots and all other boots for that.

I like flats, sandals, and tan flip flops with black leather straps, and Reefs and Rainbows. I'm not big on the cheap plastic flip flops. I like high heels as well. If they're not open toe heels then if she has toe cleavage going on, it's mouthwatering.

I thought I was the only one who hated boots!!!

I love girls that flats, mainly cause of the smell!! my bf wife only wears flats and they smell amazing so stong that almost just putting my nose in them makes me cum. I love see girls in them too cause they alway shoeplay at the least most times their feet cum rite out.

But my fav are super low small flats , the ones that show a little arch and toe cleavage!!!!!!

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoulfulSoles
Board Regular
Member # 35142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoulfulSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate peep toe shoes. It kills the anticipation and imagination for me. I used to hate flats but I've learned to love them once I started noticing how much women shoeplay with them.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like: Strapped wedge heels [Drool]
Hate: Crocs [Violent]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mattu2
Major Player
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love- Any shoe that lets me see their feet

Hate- Any shoe that doesn't

Posts: 138 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mattu2:
Love- Any shoe that lets me see their feet

Hate- Any shoe that doesn't

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] pretty much like mne

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate gladiator sandals, I know this oxy and all. but they are just so ugly. Now, the feet on the other hand. I love me some feet.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links