Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Don't know whether to be excited or upset (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Don't know whether to be excited or upset
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LIke Dissent said DO IT NOW! I would....
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's why I think it's always best to try and know (as long as you can be respectful about it). I've had several women I thought would be shoe-ins that rejected me, and MANY I thought were impossible until I tried (yea!). Sometimes I think life's like a home run derby where the strikes don't count... you don't get points for watching pitches pass (no matter how bad they seem), but you just might get lucky if you swing.
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker100   Email ToeSucker100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had the same thing. A girl I know has done a foot tease video and i've got it. Obviously she doesn't know im aware of this.

Turn on

Posts: 182 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonsniffer92
Major Player
Member # 43146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonsniffer92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y'all unanimously and persuasively convinced me to go for it so I gave getting back in contact a shot. I was hesitant to post on this thread again until I had something definite of an answer/encounter. Sadly she's not trying to let her business habits cross with her personal at the moment, confirming what I had previously heard about her not even hooking up around campus rarely if at all anymore. I respect it though. On the bright side it's done a lot for my confidence in regards to my fetish at least, even just knowing someone I am friends with accepts it. Also, keep in touch with people!! Because you never know who could come in handy later on gentleman haha.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...I would be sick...Only because your decision to not be open about your attraction to feet probably got in the way this time...She is very hot and has some really cute feet...Everyone has a choice on how they want to approach their attraction to feet. I learned a long time ago to be open and honest about it and I've only had a couple of girls who had a problem with it...So you move on but you can't hit the Big Game or Lotto if you don't buy a ticket AND IF YOU'RE SCARED...YOU WILL NEVER GET FOOT AFFECTION...BE BRAVE AND OPEN IS MY MOTTO..Works for me...

And yes...She is super cute bro....

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow , she a smoker!!

Id reach out to her!!

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Believe me...better will come. It always does.

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why the hell were you friends with a girl in the first place? What a waste of time. The only girl that I have platonic friendship with is my sister. Otherwise, if I ain't bangin them, they aren't worth my time.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links