Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Outed!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Outed!
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I was grabbing drinks with 2 buddy's of mine and one of their dates tonight when my s4 droid phone goes into safe mode. My buddy offered to help rectify the situation so I gave him my phone. He toiled for a few minutes when he says "you visit wu's foot forum?" With the home page brought up in my large and very clear screen.

I quickly grabbed my phone as he started to grill me about my foot fetish in front of his bomb shell date and my other buddy. My body went hot, and I actually sweated a little. Just last night I was making out with this bombshell's equally hot buddy...I had to tread carefully. I joked at how if I were king..all men would wear socks and shoes at all times..I hate male feet. I talked about how ugly female feet are a turnoff...and how I'm a hypocrite for demanding pretty feet but having an ugly pair. All in all I played it pretty well. Having the foot fetish wasn't the embarrassing part....feeding that foot fetish on my phone was the embarrassing aspect. Fortunately it worked out..,,I'll be calling the friend tomorrow....I wonder if her girlfriend wil report what happened! Lol.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moral of the story. Don't give your phone out to other people.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish I was there to see the reaction on your face [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tough situation! I'd be surprised if the girl wasn't told by now but best of luck!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no doubt the first thing she did once she was away from your buddy was to tell her friend about her discovery about you.

You are GQguy, and well aware of how pua works.
Own your fetish, and don't go into defense mode the way your S4 went into safe mode. Its like when a girl asks if you cheated on her. Whether you did, or didn't, admit it in an exaggerated way that makes her feel stupid and crazy for asking you.

I'm sure you could've thought of a way to do that. Well, at least you have some time to practice before you chat with the friend.

Hey, worst case scenario, if she freaks, so what.
Have an abundance mentality because there are many others out there for you to choose.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand your pain!

Bury your "interesting" urls in other bookmarks locations or use a hidden browser for all your dirty deeds;)

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
G.Q., I've been reading your threads long enough to know that while that did catch you off guard, you were composed enough to turn it into a funny conversation if not a golden opportunity. If it were me, it would have turned into me taking a bunch of pics (his dates feet) for my Instagram page! LOL That is, if I could do it without ruining what I had with her friend. That's the way I have my life worked out. HAHAHAHA!

[ October 28, 2013, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: Spotlight ]

Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ended up making out with her friend the whole night at the bar then coming back to her friend's place where we made out and I spanked her while the rest of the group was on the other room. Told her I'd take her out to dinner the next day(tonight). She refused to take me home with her and insisted on dinner. She hasn't returned my text today. Sigh. Of course this was totally unrelated to being outed.

Talked to my other buddy about my other friend blowing up my spot. He didn't think it was a big deal.

Saw her feet last night. Size 8 with a French pedicure and a medium arch. Not bad. Huge fake boobs too. I'm hoping she hits me up while I'm playing ball...tonight is my last night in Seattle.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha....best of luck GQ!

At least you got some play

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQ my brother there is clearly no shame in having a fetish, 9/10 women like a kinky man, I know. [Cheers]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

No shame in having a foot fetish. Hanging out in a foot forum though.....that's a little weird. A boob guy that hung out on a. Boob forum and was outed would feel the heat too. I'm just glad I switched the subject to my actual foot fetish....which made things easier.

Update to my story:

She flaked. I chalk it up to the price of doing business. I later asked her to be real and tell me why she flaked. She said she liked me a lot and didn't want to be that conquest I had while on vacation in Seattle. She said she wishes I lived there and that I'd get sick of her. I called her afterward and we had a 45 min convo. Who knows...she might be visiting me in the future.

I can wait for my conquest [Wink]

What I did find funny though was that her girlfriend told her that I told my buddy that I was doing research on where to take her out to dinner. Makes me wonder now if she told her about my foot fetish.....hmmmm.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links