Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Has anyone asked a college girl to pose for her feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Has anyone asked a college girl to pose for her feet?
PERFECTCEII
Loyal Member
Member # 46920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PERFECTCEII   Email PERFECTCEII   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's pretty girls at my college and I am planning on asking some to pose but what are the best advice to do so without creeping them out? Any tricks ? Also one important thing
If a girl is going to her car how can I film her soles without other people finding out ? Like I don't want her to stick her feet out the window. Things like that

I would love to post many videos and pictures of their feet but I am not sure how I could get them to do it. I don't have any money so I don't have a game winner.

Posts: 60 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've already added too many stipulations to do it correctly and without error..just let it go and come here to Wu's to see the photos we share and enjoy them.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PERFECTCEII
Loyal Member
Member # 46920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PERFECTCEII   Email PERFECTCEII   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like saying its for a class assignment and I could also make it seem like a challenge as well. I do know good areas except parking lot unless there was a way I can record their soles without the windows being open
Posts: 60 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DO NOT follow girls into a parking lot.
DO NOT do the "class project" routine.

Most public areas on campuses are under closed circuit camera surveillance.

Doing this at your own college will land you in the Student Affairs Office for a disciplinary hearing faster than you can say, "ToeCreeper." The flip side of "public domain" and all that is your name in the student newspaper's crime log.

Yeah, let it go. Enjoy what's here.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PERFECTCEII
Loyal Member
Member # 46920

Student newspaper crime log?? And I can't ask as a project?
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell them the truth straight up. If you are looking at starting a site up by creating a portfolio first, come up with base modeling prices and pay them for their time. Don't whip out an iPhone either, invest in it by having a decent camera. Like the other guys said, you start whipping out bullshit tactics the only thing you are gonna get is in shit.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Tell them the truth straight up. If you are looking at starting a site up by creating a portfolio first, come up with base modeling prices and pay them for their time. Don't whip out an iPhone either, invest in it by having a decent camera. Like the other guys said, you start whipping out bullshit tactics the only thing you are gonna get is in shit.

What he said...

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When campus security or the local police ask you exactly what this "class project" is and who the professor is, what will you tell them?

I'd worry more about fraud charges than even getting exposed and thrown into the perv pile.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PERFECTCEII
Loyal Member
Member # 46920

I thought of a fantastic idea that doesn't deal with those risks...but it all depends on one thing. If they don't mind being on video but I thought of a great way. The only bad thing that can come from my special way is they not wanting to be in video but that's it...but hopefully tomorrow will be a great day and I can have the chance.
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be careful with that stuff. College campuses are very strict with that. I've been in trouble with university police because of that. Even if you get their permission, they can regret it and file a complaint against you for sexual harassment. Best bet is to stick to candid.
Posts: 176 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ANONNUM825:
Be careful with that stuff. College campuses are very strict with that. I've been in trouble with university police because of that. Even if you get their permission, they can regret it and file a complaint against you for sexual harassment. Best bet is to stick to candid.

The chances of that are SO slim compared to getting busted and charged for candid creepy assault. Best is to stick with off campus hiring and finding of models so you never have to worry about either of those.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Originally posted by ANONNUM825:

The chances of that are SO slim compared to getting busted and charged for candid creepy assault. Best is to stick with off campus hiring and finding of models so you never have to worry about either of those.
What he said...

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see how asking a girl to be in a video is harassment unless you ask her multiple times which is harassment. I would concentrate on off campus. Candid is the way to go. I know some folks hate it, but I say go for it. You do have to own the proper equipment though.
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the best way to do it is make cheap and simple business cards with your number or email, tell them you shoot amateur photography and if theyre interested its a good way to make some cash on the side...these are college chicks, not pros.you dont .eed to pay them hundreds of dollars, maybe 40 or 50 bucks for a quick shoot

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links