Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I requested my account to be deleted. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I requested my account to be deleted.
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Umm,,,,,guys, he is unregistered, so he's not reading these comments. Pity, I was hoping to have a beer with him some day.

Just because he is unregistered doesn't mean he can't read this. . .

I haven't logged in for months and I can see everything! But yeah, I hope he finds happiness and is able to fix whatever issues he encountered with his marriage.

Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aerodrew:
Even if he doesn't read this I'm still going to reply because it makes me want to puke!!

Does he expect his foot fetish to just go away?
Like he's going to wake up the day after this post and not be attracted to feet?? HUH? WTF!

I will never understand why anyone would want to be with someone that wouldn't accept them for who they are. It's not criminal to have a foot fetish.

My take is this should be a lesson to anyone living in the closet... Just come clean with your significant other and if they don't accept your fetish and who you are don't "sell out".

Just saying....

I couldn't agree more. There are a lot of people out there who think something as harmless as a foot fetish, is a horrible thing, and I personally could never be with someone who didn't understand that. We are what we are, and cannot change our nature anymore that a gay person can change their sexual orientation. To those who will choose to reject us, and put us down, based on our nature I say, fuck them and the horse they rode in!

"I'm the one who's going to have to die when it's my turn to die, so let me live my life the way I want to."

- Jimi Hendrix

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:

You are all great people and please for those that are in a committed relationship (marriage) and your partner doesn't know what your doing behind their backs, I beg you to please stop it while you can and believe that love is more important than this foot fucking addiction any day.

I'm not familiar with his situation. Did he have a wife who didn't know about his foot fetish or was he messing around behind his wife's back and getting with other women for more foot action than what he may have been getting at home? If it's the latter, then that's so not cool, in my opinion.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonoma1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He mentioned having worshipped Anais Jolie's feet in person on the board recently. I bet he left Wu's out on computer and his gf/wife saw that post (or found out about it) and got pissed.
Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femfootlove
Board Regular
Member # 46816

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Femfootlove   Email Femfootlove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Even if he doesn't read this I'm still going to reply because it makes me want to puke!!

Like he's going to wake up the day after this post and not be attracted to feet?? HUH? WTF!

I will never understand why anyone would want to be with someone that wouldn't accept them for who they are. It's not criminal to have a foot fetish.

My take is this should be a lesson to anyone living in the closet... Just come clean with your significant other and if they don't accept your fetish and who you are don't "sell out".

Just saying....

I agree with you 100%. No way I'm going to be yoked together with some woman who would have a big problem with my fetish and deny me her feet. I don't care how pretty or successful she is! If she's going to be shitty and selfish about that then she's probably shitty and selfish about a lot of other stuff to.

Having said that, we don't know for sure what the OP's problem was, so we can't speculate. However, if he thinks he's going to suddenly be "cured" of his foot lusts due to some sudden urge of willpower he's going to be sadly mistaken if he's a real true blue foot guy. I've been there and done that, and it ain't happening!

Also, if he doesn't need to delete his account. All he needs to do is just don't come back. If he thinks that somehow deleting his account will stop him from looking or getting a new one he's delusional there as well.

Posts: 11 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Just saying....

Did you read the same post I did? Where did he mention anything about wanting to give up his foot fetish? Where did he elude to the fact that his SO wasn't indulging him?

Perhaps his SO caught him on this site and felt betrayed.

Perhaps he got caught cheating on his SO and promised to cut ties with sites like this.

Perhaps he posted pictures of his wife's feet on this or another site without her permission and she found out.

Perhaps....

Just saying....

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who knows what the deal is. I know some people can't put the mouse down and some women get upset over it. Could be any number of things.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links