Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Has anyone ever successfully got a girl to pose for them in college ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Has anyone ever successfully got a girl to pose for them in college ?
PERFECTCEII
Loyal Member
Member # 46920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PERFECTCEII   Email PERFECTCEII   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My question to all is.... Why won't my idea work with the class project or stuff ? And I have a decent camera like its a semi professional camera but MUCH better than a standard digital camera
And would girls report us if we ask them if they could help us with a class work? Let's say what if we say its a challenge
But I won't randomly say: show me your feet
I want to make it seem more normal and I could tell the truth but it will cause problems. Too many pretty girls in Florida and I don't want to miss the chance. I am sure many here will want people to share pictures and videos. Now I do want a girl from my class to help with the challenge/project thing
She seems like a helpful person. I ACTUALLY made a random girl show me her feet but she helped me because I went to the wrong place and I ask and she let me take a video but the week after she won't let me anymore since she don't like when people see her feet but she's nice and I didn't want to post it yet. I was so lucky she let me
And
There's a girl name Emily who's in my class that I want her to pose. The one I want to say its for a research

Posts: 60 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deviant Feet   Email Deviant Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever you do, be 100% honest with your intentions.

Why not actually try to hang out with the girl first.. then pitch the idea? I would try not to pitch it at all when you're at college, but rather somewhere else where you hang out.

Posts: 126 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like once or twice... or a few dozen times. LOL... I used to do my artwork on feet as well as my first ever web sites while I was still in college. I did go to an art school though and people were much more open to stuff, in my view.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PERFECTCEII
Loyal Member
Member # 46920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PERFECTCEII   Email PERFECTCEII   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you and I have good ideas and the girls I want to take videos of are in my class and I have a idea it's a challenge I have for them but after it I will ask if they want to do something funny or if they want me to do something funny and I can easily say oh this is like a dare game and I will say I am recording because I am going to write about it or just for fun
But before I do all that I will personally ask them if they would like to be in video and want to do something fun after class
But in a normal way and trustful.
Now about random girls
That I have no idea
But there's one who is very open but I haven't been able to find her in 2 weeks but I am 99 percent sure wouldn't mind
And I hope the girl from class lets me.

Posts: 60 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you're gonna creep them all out. Women can tell when they're being lied to and they generally don't like it.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
I think you're gonna creep them all out. Women can tell when they're being lied to and they generally don't like it.

Especially randoms that are encountered in public places. If they oblige you, they are really just hoping to get payed or really laughing at you under their breathe. It's always best to be honest.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PERFECTCEII
Loyal Member
Member # 46920

Like its a sweet girl from my class and I would just try to have a fun time together and the one who is open minded doesn't expect money from others. She's too kind. So those 2 I have a good chance.
PERFECTCEII
Loyal Member
Member # 46920

I have a real idea on top of that so it will really help a lot. It's hard to explain but it's what will help me a whole lot. It even has a way that it can't be thought fake either.
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Start of with small talk followed by a compliment. Small talk, will allow you to get a feel for their personality and then see where it takes you. If the coast is clear, then a foot compliment may be ok.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some girls are going to freak out.

Some girls are going to be like, "Why not?"

Basic answer, who knows as everyone is different.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes.

When I was in college, I would go hang out at a neighboring college campus, and on occasion ask a random girl to take a photo of me with her feet on my face.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obviously having my share of college feet, I'll chime in. Haha.

Cast a wide net and don't be discouraged when you're rejected.

Helps to have sample pics or a portfolio with you.

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PERFECTCEII
Loyal Member
Member # 46920

I have a pretty female friend that next week I could try but I don't know how to say it so she understands what to do and she's very nice and has french tips on. And also there's another girl as well who I can ask too

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links