Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Clothing preference (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Clothing preference
DMoney19
Loyal Member
Member # 46890

Icon 6 posted      Profile for DMoney19   Email DMoney19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys this is my 1st board post. It's cool there are others like me. Anyway I was curious if you prefer women in certain clothing when they're barefoot? For some reason I love it when a woman has capri leggings and bare feet So hot! lol [Drool]
Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A sexy woman in anything with bare feet is hot! Actually, if I were to answer your question properly, I particularly like a woman in a sundress with bare feet, blue jeans and bare feet, a tight mini skirt and bare feet, ....come to think of it, I have to admit, anything with pretty bare feet is so hot!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeans or long dresses with bare feet are totally hot.
I also really like women in leg warmers with bare feet -- that 1980s "Flashdance"-look [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love girls that are dressed casually, especially if they're wearing tight/skinny jeans, leggings, or generally, any sort of tight pants in general. I would probably say out of all of those, I do prefer leggings more, and the closer and tighter they are to the ankles, the better.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeans or Capri's for sure. Accentuates the calves and feet!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Casual, everyday clothes. But especially jeans and skirts or dresses mixed with flat thong sandals or flip-flops.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Capri leggings & flats
or
Pencil skirt and heels
or
shorts and Keds or lowtop chucks
or
jeans rolled up with flips

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love seeing girls barefooted in formal, dressy outfits--dresses, pants suits, even uniforms. Anything normally not associated with bare feet!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a big fan of tennis shoes but yoga pants with tennis shoes with low cut socks are a turn on.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as trouses go, anything cropped just past the knee from leggins, capri pants, jeans etc. For me, showing the leg just past the knee along with barefeet is hot! This also goes for skirts and dresses, i like when they are just past the knee so the rest of the bare legs and feet are showing, i love this!
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally I love the secretary look, Black pencil skirt white blouse and slingbacks. Or just bare feet. Or mules work in that configuration too.
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot Lover Of London:
Personally I love the secretary look, Black pencil skirt white blouse and slingbacks. Or just bare feet. Or mules work in that configuration too.

Same! I love this too!! which is why i love going to work by train as its always packed with business suite types, and lots of women looking this way, summer is great for this!
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Higashi
Loyal Member
Member # 7198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Higashi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I love seeing girls barefooted in formal, dressy outfits--dresses, pants suits, even uniforms. Anything normally not associated with bare feet!

Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about. I love it when a girl in business attire kicks off her heels to relax her aching feet.

A t-shirt and ripped denims with the ankles rolled up & flip flops/bare feet will also do it for me too. I also love black leggings with flips or bare feet.

Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeans or long dress for me

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sundress [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links