Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you think foot fetish as a course ? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do you think foot fetish as a course ?
Smokey
Major Player
Member # 3270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smokey   Email Smokey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
Curse? Hell no. Being just in to more common things like boobs are more of a curse because you cant just go outside and see bare boobs like you can with feet. There's a way better chance you will get to rub a woman's feet before she even thinks of flashing you! We got it good!

Isn't that the truth

--------------------
I'm a sucker for nice toes

Posts: 124 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PERFECTCEII:
I kinda do...even tho soles are so amazing it's sad that we can't randomly go up to a lady and sniff their feet or massage them...or film them.

What... like you can randomly walk up to a girl and play with her breasts, or squeeze her ass?
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your def new and no it's not a cure. You will get turned down and called names, BUT there will always be an attractive girl that is down for the feet play. Btw I have love pretty feet but I don't any urges to do any of that unless I know the girl personally.

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was a teen, I had a fantasy of checking into a mental hospital. They'd give me an operation, and I'd be "cured" of my foot fetish!
Now, I'm quite happy to have it!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links