Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How can I secretly take a candid video of the soles?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How can I secretly take a candid video of the soles?
PERFECTCEII
Loyal Member
Member # 46920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PERFECTCEII   Email PERFECTCEII   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
at the library ? using a semi pro camera

I want to contribute.

Posts: 60 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMO, don't. I find candids to be creepy, even if their faces are not in it.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PERFECTCEII
Loyal Member
Member # 46920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PERFECTCEII   Email PERFECTCEII   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought most people on here loved candid? I mean it can be strange but at least we are looking at amazing soles. Feet is that special.
Posts: 60 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's intruiging to me and I've done it a few times...
But I get as nervous as Mike Tyson in a spelling bee and usually chicken out.

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PERFECTCEII
Loyal Member
Member # 46920

I only get nervous when there's other people around but towards the girl I wouldn't have any issues I can secretly film easily if there wasn't other people around. I just don't know how to do it without other people seeing me be suspicious but the girl that I would film wouldn't find out unless someone else spots me filming and my iphone is easy but it doesn't have zoom and it sucks if I am not close enough. I am pretty sure everyone would love to film amazing feet. If their female friend had sexy feet I am sure they would want to film them.
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't go around shooting candids, but I have one of these. http://www.amazon.com/pixels-Definition-Marker-shape-Security-Products/dp/B00EN0QNQS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1384086197&sr=8-1&keywords=KGB+Marker+Pen+HD+Spy+Camera

It shoots good quality HD in good lighting. I'm sure you can find creative ways to get candids.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People will say its creepy, but those same people will look at and get excited by candids. I feel feet are in plain view so I say go for it. I have no guilt unless it is upskirt or kids. Just download a spy app and you should be fine. I wouldn't shoot in a library with a cam corder unless I knew what the hell I was doing. Too risky
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sickvik:
People will say its creepy, but those same people will look at and get excited by candids. I feel feet are in plain view so I say go for it. I have no guilt unless it is upskirt or kids. Just download a spy app and you should be fine. I wouldn't shoot in a library with a cam corder unless I knew what the hell I was doing. Too risky

That's like giving a 5 year old a long rifle and telling him to hit a moving target at 350 yards...there's bound to be a fuck up lol. [Nana]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know because I haven't been into a library for years. I haven't taken candid in years, I don't go outta my way to take candids but if its too good to miss and its right in front of me I just use my phone.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon24
Loyal Member
Member # 40295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would be too worried that I would get caught and the possibility of getting in trouble with the law.

I would be honest with them and maybe ask them in person to see if they would be interested in modeling their feet. Of course they could say no but some may say yes. The ones that say yes will also be less creeped out than somebody making candid videos of their feet without their knowledge.

Posts: 99 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shooting feet isn't illegal. Let's just say I know from experience. Just don't do upskirt and you will be fine. I take it you won't shoot kids! Get a spy app like TS Video which lets you shoot with a fake web page or black screen. You can shoot regardless of who is around. STAY AWAY FROM UP SKIRT! That will get you in trouble with the law.
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links