Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish & Dick Size (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Fetish & Dick Size
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I am not gay I would like to know your dick size. Maybe it is because I have an average dick that I am hung up on size. At any rate someone has to ask.

Is there a correlation between having a foot fetish and dick size? And I am not talking flaccid here don't give me any of this "grower not a shower" business. What are you hard?

I am 6inches

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The average American man's penis is 5.6 inches (14.2 centimeters) long when erect, a new survey of 1,661 men finds.
Source.

Congrats! You're above average.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a relatively small guy, but I'm anywhere from 7 3/4'inch to 8'inches. I heard that smaller guys are usually the ones that may have an above average size. Some research has gone into it, and if its true it seems to make some sense. I don't want to get too into that here.

And to answer the first question I don't think dick size has a matter in a foot fetish. Big/Small Shower/Grower, I think we can all have a foot fetish. Don't you?

Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah,,,,can't see how there would be any relationship. Seems pretty ridiculous.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a big, and I mean big
Footfetish, even when I am soft, and a small dick even when I am hard. So, there is not relation.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you serious? Why in the world would there be a correlation between those two things, and why would anyone even think about it? This is like the post the other day, where the poster hypothesized that girls named Kim somehow have terrible feet because he had met a couple with that name and that attribute...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Are you serious? Why in the world would there be a correlation between those two things, and why would anyone even think about it? This is like the post the other day, where the poster hypothesized that girls named Kim somehow have terrible feet because he had met a couple with that name and that attribute...

The fact is, you have no idea if there is a correlation. There are no studies out there that have surveyed foot fetishists on this topic. Fair Adam, if we took a sample of room full of men that have a foot fetish, isn't it within the realm of possibility that the numbers could be skewed either one way or another? This is why I came up with the post.

At any rate I don't take myself too serious, I am no scientist. Just think of my initial post as a twist on other attempts at drawing possible correlations between penis size and physical attributes. Take a couple of examples for instance, guys with big feet have big wangs, tall guys have big wangs, and black men have big wangs. These statements attempt to correlate penis size an physical attributes. Whether these statements be true or not it is an interesting notion. In my case, the twist is that the correlation is psychological instead of physical. In the end I think my post was unfairly dismissed. However, I am not looking for an apology. Instead, I would hope that people on the forum wouldn't be so sassy and condescending.

To continue with penis correlations I have one more that has been on my mind. I am an observant individual and I have noticed that when some dudes piss into toilet bowls the resulting sound is sometimes quite loud. Conversely, when other guys piss into toilets the sound may be rather tame. I am talking about the sound of the piss stream hitting the toilet bowl water. Likely, when I hear overhear a loud thunderous piss I take it that they guy pissing has a big wang. Of course it doesn't' matter what I think but what do women think? Women can't help but overhear as well when a guy takes a piss within close proximity. keep in mind I have had to take pisses where I was way backed up and holding it in. Still, I my stream never really sounds thunderous. I am rather tall so it isn't height that causes loud streams. Maybe it has to do with the urethra but I don't know.

[ November 11, 2013, 01:14 AM: Message edited by: reamow ]

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am an observant individual and I have noticed that when some dudes piss into a toilet bowl the sound is sometimes quite loud. Conversely, when other guys piss into toilets the sound is rather low. I am talking about the impact the sound makes when the piss stream hits the water. Likely when I hear a loud thunderous piss I take it that they guy pissing has a big wang.
Ok, now this has nothing to do with how big someone's "wang" is for sure. Scientifically speaking, it's all a matter of how much liquid is in your bladder and/or how free flowing your urinary tract is at that particular time...or as men age, you may know that the Prostate enlarges cutting off the flow somewhat or dramatically. There's many internal factors here, none..external. You smoked some good stuff this weekend to think about this stuff didn't you Reamie? lol [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know where this post is going, but as a Psych grad, there is a theory that a foot fetish is caused by the part of the brain that is responsible for arousal. Let me rephrase that, because obviously we're aroused by feet lol. What some people say is that the part of the brain responsible for sexual arousal is close to the part of the brain that sends signals to the feet, like sensation and feelings. It's believed that some of the "wiring" up there is "wrong" or "crossed" causing people to be aroused by feet when they are naturally, not a sexual organ. All I can say is thanks for the "wrong wiring" because feet are very sexual lol
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by reamow:
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:

The fact is, you have no idea if there is a correlation.

Of course I have no idea, and also I can't prove that Santa Claus doesn't exist, but I know it's highly improbable.

There are no studies out there that have surveyed foot fetishists on this topic. Fair Adam, if we took a sample of room full of men that have a foot fetish, isn't it within the realm of possibility that the numbers could be skewed either one way or another? This is why I came up with the post.

There's always a possibility, and that's why people manipulate statistics to serve their purposes, but if you want to prove something as esoteric as a correlation between foot fetishism and penis size, I think you'll need to make some sort of medical or psychological connection, backed by a lot of research and study that can be tested anywhere in the world, with any ethnic group. That basically describes the Scientific Method.

Let's not fall into the trap of stereotyping, such as that blondes are overwhelmingly stupid, etc. It just so happens that I've dated a couple of red headed girls that had a high libido, but I don't assume that every red headed girl I meet is a nymphomaniac. That's all I'm saying...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW, Fair Adam, I know that there are surely Kims of the world with great feet, it's just that I haven't met them yet. I wasn't very impressed with the pictures you posted of a girl named Kim that you obviously thought had killer feet.Our tastes are all different and that's OK, that just the way the world works, foot fetish or not. I don't believe however, that foot fetishism and dick size are in any way related.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by little5:
BTW, Fair Adam, I know that there are surely Kims of the world with great feet, it's just that I haven't met them yet. I wasn't very impressed with the pictures you posted of a girl named Kim that you obviously thought had killer feet.Our tastes are all different and that's OK, that just the way the world works, foot fetish or not.

I don't believe however, that foot fetishism and dick size are in any way related.

Neither is the name Kim with ugly feet.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I said that. Didn't I?

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Since this topic has gone all over the place, I'm kinda curious, but do gay guys have foot fetishes for female feet or male feet? This isn't anything I could really ask someone I know, because most of my friends are straight and they don't have a foot fetish, and I only know like 2 gays guys, and I wouldn't want to ask them either. Tottally random since I Feel this post is just a mess. Why not throw more into it.
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Just guessing, I would think gay guys with foot fetishes would like guy feet.

--------------------
little5

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links