Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » To the UK guys

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To the UK guys
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To all the Uk guys on here, Has anyone had any experience of antoenia based in north London ??
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abow
Loyal Member
Member # 21509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a question for you! Where did you find that fantastic profile pic ^^

--------------------
from sweden with lööööveee!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol abow...Ive had it years ! And in all honesty it
s been that long I cant remember !

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abow
Loyal Member
Member # 21509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know you have but took the time to ask today ^^ too bad, it's a damn nice picture [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 95 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

I know its just a shame I dont have have a full picture of the beauty attached the those heels !!
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker100   Email ToeSucker100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You got a link to her which would help?
Posts: 182 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abow
Loyal Member
Member # 21509

Yeah I saw that too. The pictures gets a little bit bigger when you click it on your myspace..

Sorry for hijacking your thread ^^

--------------------

FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://pussyfooting.webs.com/

Here's some pics of her feet.

I only came across her recently and looks like a session may very well need to be booked.

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links