Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Awesome . .

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Awesome . .
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been awhile since I have indulged in my FF, probably about 3 years... So my birthday is coming up soon and for some reason, she started asking me about what I wanted, sexually. I'm pretty shy about the whole FF thing and she knows that I like her feet but thats about it... so she asked me what I wanted and I told her that I wanted to do things to her and bust nuts in places that i'm kind of shy of telling her about. So she started saying where I wanted to nut, and to ease things in, i said between her tits because she has HUGE boobs which i love, on her ass when its oiled up, on her legs because i absolutely love legs, but then before i even said it.. she was like "... you want me to jack you off with my feet and have you cum all over them huh?" And i was sooo surprised to hear that and i hesistated and said "uhhh.... Yeah, I would actually love that" and she smiled and just started making out with me. My Birthday is this weekend so i'll keep you updated with what goes on.

The one thing about her is that she is SUPER self conscious about her feet and hates feet so i'm trying to flip that mindset of hers and let her know that its OK and that they are sexy and that i love them. She's very understanding about the fact that I like it but is hesitant to share them.

I'll get her to convert... she's awesome like that!

Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a little under the influence of some stuff s ot his is very difficult I'm out of this one man.

Get some pics on here for us. We'll help to convert her for you.

Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds very promising. Let us know what happens.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just compliment her on her feet, ask her to be barefoot so sh cant start getting comfortable showing off her feet. My gf was the same but its a slow process lol
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with the homie, compliments work wonders. She will love them, but of course don't ignore the main course (her, she is always the main course). Once she sees how much her feet make you hot and bothered (tell that) she will be more open. Good luck.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is great make sure you let us know what happens, with pictures too if possible

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck! And happy Birthday!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give her a few orgasms and you'll see how fast she'll become less self-conscious about her feet. Women love to "return the favor" if you take time to make them feel good. [Wink]

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just an update and for all of those guys out there who has a girl who hates feet or for someone to touch them... I have turned a feet hater into a freak who loves using them on me now.

She now throws her feet into my lap knowing that it turns me on and I start to massage em then with one foot, she goes under my shorts and i'm pretty sure you know what happens after that.

Some advice for people who are in the situation where your girl hates feet or hates you touching them... just work slowly at it. Remember, she is a woman and you have to make her feel sexy and pleasure her as she will be willing to do the same back. Just let her know how it turns you on but don't be a freak about it and just jump in for the kill! I turned a girl who never let any dude touch her feet to a girl that loves using them on me. Even throws them in my face after her 12 hour shift for me to go to town on!

There's always hope... haha

Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links