Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do Footjobs cause UTI(s)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do Footjobs cause UTI(s)
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in the middle of raw dogging my chick, missionary, when I decide to pull out in order to switch intercourse positions. At this time my chick spontaneously started giving me a footjob and all was right with the world; until I started to get the hankering to put it back inside her. The problem was, I started to become concerned about the cleanliness of my penis, after the footjob. My solution, I used a wet wipe (baby wipe) to polish my knob before getting back to the deed.

Any of you share the same concern every?

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess if she had really dirty feet........

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In general men don't frequently get UTIs because of the much longer urethra (the tube or conduit in the penis) compared to a women.
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See above post^
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I assumed he was primarily concerned about her..?

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read this as you being concerned not to cause HER any issues by reinserting after the footjob. I'd say not a bad thing to do unless her feet are right out of the shower.

If you believe what reports say about the amount of bacteria on flip flops picked up from city streets for instance seems to me you'd particularly be doing her a favor by doing this in the summer time when she's barefoot and wearing flip flops and sandals.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Careful with those products. If they contain alcohol or products that kill bacteria you may cause another unwanted side effect...yeast infection.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links