Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Curious Question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Curious Question
Dirty Sole Luver
Loyal Member
Member # 46332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dirty Sole Luver   Email Dirty Sole Luver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a rudimentary question that I would like to get everyone's opinion to see if it differs from what I think but it needs some setting up first. Basically, I am a photographer that gets the opportunity to work with a lot of very beautiful and attractive women. I shoot everything from glamor to fetish to erotic but my favorite is shooting feet as I have a love for the female feet. I shoot a lot of non - nude feet stuff but once in a while, I will get models who don’t mind posing nude so I will incorporate that with the feet stuff that I shoot. One of my favorite poses while shooting nude feet stuff is a pose where the model is on her back and she has her legs spread and she is holding the bottom of her knees with and bringing them to her chest while her soles are to the camera. This is what I dubbed as the "gyno" pose, and I love this pose because it shows off everything. Generally, many of the models are cool and will not mind doing the "gyno" pose but I recently worked with one model who was a bit hesitant in doing this pose but she did it anyway. Even after the shoot, she has told me that she did not like that pose but what I saw during the shoot and when she was in that pose made me doubt that she really did not like it. I say this because during the times that she was in that pose, I noticed that she was getting wet and also she had creamed every time she was in that pose. And it was VERY obvious as her snatched was glistening and you could literally see the white milky substance looking like it wanted to leak out. So that brings me to my question. She claims that she did not like that pose at all but based on what happened, it is showing me that she enjoyed it tremendously so I want to get everyone's opinion on if you agree with me or not on this. Keep in mind that she is the first one that I've seen have this type of reaction with her body as previous models that I've had do this pose, not one of them ever got wet or creamed at all like this recent model that I worked with So I jus wanted to hear what everyone thinks.
Posts: 73 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!! That's truly unique. Perhaps she's just naturally 'WET' down there. Or maybe something (or someone) caused her to get "excited" that particular day. I've read somewhere that models tend to get aroused during a photo shoot! I'm just brainstorming here.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dirty Sole Luver
Loyal Member
Member # 46332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dirty Sole Luver   Email Dirty Sole Luver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Perhaps she's just naturally 'WET' down there. Or maybe something (or someone) caused her to get "excited" that particular day. I've read somewhere that models tend to get aroused during a photo shoot!
But then how do you explain her creaming? I mean, I could actually see some cream trickling out.
Posts: 73 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had experience with female ejaculation and it has never been cream colored...nor is female pre-cum cream colored.
She might have had the beginning of some sort of infection.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dirty Sole Luver
Loyal Member
Member # 46332

quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
I've had experience with female ejaculation and it has never been cream colored...nor is female pre-cum cream colored.

As a matter of fact, it is. I've seen A LOT of female ejaculation and female pre-cum that is a milky creamy white color!
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like she was embarrassed.

If she said she didn't enjoy that pose, I would take her at her word.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dreamliner
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to me it's a bit more obvious than to several of you guys here. She's in some kind of denial; meaning some sexual repression seems to be going on, based on her reaction after words. She might have noticed how excited you were and the feeling of laying there, on her back, while you took photographs of her might have given her the sensation of feeling a bit helpless. That can be a turn on to many persons. You should carefully bring this up with her and see what reaction you get. Like: "ok so the other time you told me you didn't like it, but during the photo shoot it seemed like the opposite, and above all why didn't you ask me to stop or tell me that you felt uncomfortable". And while you do this try to sound as natural as you can. If she's single, and you're too, then the two of you can have some real fun together. Good luck!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dirty Sole Luver
Loyal Member
Member # 46332

quote:
Originally posted by Dreamliner:
to me it's a bit more obvious than to several of you guys here. She's in some kind of denial; meaning some sexual repression seems to be going on, based on her reaction after words. She might have noticed how excited you were and the feeling of laying there, on her back, while you took photographs of her might have given her the sensation of feeling a bit helpless. That can be a turn on to many persons. You should carefully bring this up with her and see what reaction you get. Like: "ok so the other time you told me you didn't like it, but during the photo shoot it seemed like the opposite, and above all why didn't you ask me to stop or tell me that you felt uncomfortable". And while you do this try to sound as natural as you can. If she's single, and you're too, then the two of you can have some real fun together. Good luck!

Great advice. Thanks a lot!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links