Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best Camcorder for Homemade Videos

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Best Camcorder for Homemade Videos
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black Friday is almost upon us and I have been waiting for a good deal to replace my Flip Video Mino camcorder. I am looking for a camera primarily to shoot homemade stuff just for fun. By homemade I mean of my girlfriend posing her feet and modeling her legs as she walks around. I guess this means I don't need a high powered zoom camera. I am willing to spend $350 for something that is worth it. By the way I know very little about camcorders.

I am sure many of you shoot a lot of private stuff for fun at home. I would appreciate any advice.

Happy Thanksgiving

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GoPro has some decent cameras...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
best bet is to check best buy or amazon.com. also the better the quality and more features of a camcorder, the more it will cost yet don't fall for the the more it cost the better the equipment is. In the world of photo/videography it all depends on your vision and what you see thru your eyes. You can buy the best equipment in the world but if you don't have the eye for it then you will be frustrated because you wasted the money on it.

sorry to get on my soapbox yet go check out best buy to check them out, get a good feel for one and see if you like then make your decision.

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would actually check out Fry's electronics since you are in So-Cal, they always have great stuff, huge selection, and brand name quality stuff. Stick with Canon, Nikon, or Sony and you should be good.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links