Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Want to Share My Wife's Sexy Feet..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Want to Share My Wife's Sexy Feet..
Californiasun19
Loyal Member
Member # 46935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Californiasun19   Email Californiasun19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My hot wife has some of the sexiest feet I have ever seen. I have a huge fantasy about meeting the right guy and sharing her hot feet and toes for hours (I am straight, just really want to share my hot wife's sexy feet with an attractive young guy that really loves it as well).

So here is some background on how my foot fetish was discovered and enjoyed with my wife. My wife and I have been together for 10 years now. Prior to meeting her, I was much like most of you with foot fetishes. I was self aware of my foot fetish since I was 5. It did not foster in to something more sexual for me until I was a teenager. I never told anyone about my foot fetish or expressed it in any way until I was about 19 (I am in my 30's now). When I did finally express it to girlfriends, they would entertain it to a degree, but it never had the same erotic sexual flare for them as it did me until I met my wife.

I did not talk to my wife about my foot fetish when I first met her, but she had amazing feet. They were all I ever fantasized about. Sexy wide soles, perfectly tapered toes, nicely arched. Very soft and ticklish. I was scared I would scare her off if I expressed my foot fetish to her. I was at that point in my life tired of being ridiculed for my fetish by girlfriends who would bring it up sometimes in fights or to tease me with it. By the way, my personal foot fetish was centered around tickling, massaging, licking soles and toes, and footjobs. I never got in to shoe collecting or dirty feet. None of the more submissive stuff was never my thing. I simply enjoyed the pleasure I gave women through pampering and tickling their feet. But for me, it was an complete aphrodisiac.

One day my wife (who at the time was my girlfriend of about a month) discovered an online profile of mine that had a photo of a girl being tickled on her feet while locked in stocks and asked me what it was about. I reluctantly told her that I had a foot / tickle fetish but it was nothing weird. She then told me that she always wanted to date a foot fetish guy, and told me when she was a little younger she used to attend foot fetish parties for side money where guys took turns tickling and worshipping her feet! She said what turned her on the most was feeling thick hard cocks between her arches and the feel of hot thick cum squirting all over her feet and toes. She also told me she loved feeling her toes sucked on and her soles tickled. I thought I had died and gone to heaven! That night I tied and tickled her feet for the first time for hours and she went crazy with laughter and excitement! I then ties her feet together and fucked her hot soles until I came twice all over them twice within a few minutes between orgasms. She was so turned on! It was a driving force in her sexuality as it was mine. I had finally by blind happen chance met a woman that loved having her feet tickled, worshipped, and played with as much as I loved doing it! I could not believe it! Since then it has been bliss. Sure marriage can be tough at times but I would not give her up for three women or a million dollars. I could never match again what I found and have with her.

So guys (and girls), it does exist out there. No matter what age you are, keep the faith. Do not compromise your fetish, do not try to suppress it. You can not deny what and who you are. If you do, starving your fetish will eat at you like a cancer until you start looking for it in other places. It is a perfectly normal and harmless fetish to have. Just keep looking and with a lot of work and patience I believe you will find your match that enjoys foot fetishes as much as you do (an hopefully completes you in every other way).

I have posted pictures of my wife's feet on this forum for you to see them. Feel free to contact us. We live in South Florida. Would love to hear comments from you all. I will post more stories once we find the right guy that is willing to share my wife's sexy feet.

--------------------
Looking for a good looking guy to share my wife's sexy feet with that is local. We are a straight couple in Palm Beach County, Florida

Posts: 72 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you met the woman of your dreams. Good luck finding that extra person.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too bad you arent in Los Angeles!

--------------------
Always hypnotized by the power of sexy female feet.

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Californiasun19
Loyal Member
Member # 46935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Californiasun19   Email Californiasun19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL.. Seems like all the foot fetish guys that are willing are in California and in Wahington State. I am in South Florida.

--------------------
Looking for a good looking guy to share my wife's sexy feet with that is local. We are a straight couple in Palm Beach County, Florida

Posts: 72 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dsuave81
Board Regular
Member # 7315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dsuave81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in south Florida and interested
Posts: 15 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely feet your wife has. Thick lovely soles. Wishing for something like that in OKC [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links