Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Shoes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shoes
footfreedom
Board Regular
Member # 46638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfreedom   Email footfreedom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love a set of feet that have a french pedicure but if I see toes sticking out of a beat up pair of peep toe heels it really bums me out no matter how the feet look. Is that normal or am I being too picky?
Posts: 19 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing wrong with being partucular so long as it doesn't paralyze forward momentum.

I'm not fond of the trendy sky high heels. I have yet to see a model/woman do some good shoeplay in them. I much prefer lower heels and flats for this activity. :-)

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfreedom
Board Regular
Member # 46638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfreedom   Email footfreedom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like platforms but not stripper platforms. I do agree that when a woman has heels that she can't walk in it's pretty unattractive.

I have seen a few models that are good with shoe work. Mia McKinley does a pretty good job. Have you seen her sight yet?

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my case, if they're not open shoes (sandals or flip-flops), then I'm not interested. And peep-toes don't count.

Ballet flats are the exception.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfreedom
Board Regular
Member # 46638

Not a fan of any flats. If she is wearing heels her calfs look better.
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was actually about to start a similar thread but my question is a little different but for the sake of not "Thread Hi-jacking" NO!..I don't feel that you are being too picky. We like what we like so it's cool Bro...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually prefer closed toed pumps. If her arches peep through on the sides....I get weak in the knees.

Like this:
http://img3692.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=396561891_Mandela_Long_Walk_To_Freedom018_123_249lo.jpg

Excuse me...I think I spilled my drink on my shirt.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQ, that is right on the money.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeTrOiT:
I was actually about to start a similar thread but my question is a little different but for the sake of not "Thread Hi-jacking" NO!..I don't feel that you are being too picky. We like what we like so it's cool Bro...

We all have our own particular likes in this far reaching fetish. I love perfectly pedicured feet displayed in sexy open toe high heel strappy sandals, and not afraid to admit it.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links