Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Youtube Reviewer.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Youtube Reviewer.
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I'm just randomly browsing Youtube for a particular scene from a movie and I notice a review for said movie done by a woman laying on a bed. I clicked her account and most of her reviews are done on her bed while in the pose while her feet do all sorts of things behind her. Check her out and let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MommyClubber?feature=watch

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She ought to do a review on her feet.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great find.

These pleasant little surprises make it worth my while. And this one in particular gives me some ideas.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you guys enjoy this do us all a favor and don't comment mentioning her feet repeatedly!
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They changed the comment system to incorporate Google+, which annoys me enough that I won't comment about anything there.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Combinehunter makes an excellent point about not being footcreeps. Although she probably expect most people are trying to see down her shirt. If she only knew...

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beats Siscall and Ebart! [Smile]
And I agree, guys, please don't leave smartass comments!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
c4urself
Board Regular
Member # 45304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for c4urself   Email c4urself   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she only knew lol she knows all about us foot guys! She actually has her own tumblr site dedicated to her feet and makes custom videos for us. Mommyclubber also goes by mommysfeet. Of course she doesn't show her face but it's her. She was on the Mousepad awhile back as mommyclubber soliciting fans before she changed her name. Pretty cool chick. Check out her tumblr or twitter.

Mommysfeet.tumblr.com

Posts: 35 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew there had to be more foot content, going by her vids!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting!

Was searching yesterday on Youtube for Lesbian foot vids and came across a girl that goes by Ask my girlfriend. She answers mostly sex questions from a woman's point of view. She does have one about giving foot jobs although she admits she doesn't like feet and had never given one. She tried to answer the question but obviously doesn't realize there are many variations to the art.

Interesting/informative to watch some of her vids though..

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deviant Feet   Email Deviant Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lmao, one of the comments says "Awesome soles and review."

She's going to be like "wtf?"

Shh, and let her do her thing, lol.

Posts: 126 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoulfulSoles
Board Regular
Member # 35142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoulfulSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good fucking find
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoulfulSoles
Board Regular
Member # 35142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoulfulSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*she's doing that shit on purpose. She's well aware of the foot fetish folks out there. It's too obvious.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pssst she has a foot page

http://www.youtube.com/user/MommysPOV/videos

Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sigh... come back MC!
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links