Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Teacher fantacies...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Teacher fantacies...
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I seen a post recently talking about teachers getting in to trouble having sex with their students. Yeah, it's hypocritical to get mad about a guy teacher having sex with a female student and not get mad if it was the other way around. But, damn what I would have given to have that experience. I was curious if by chance anyone on the forums has had any sexual encounters with their teachers. Even if it was just a foot rub or a peck on the cheek.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never had one, but I'm sure virtually every young man has had that fantasy.
This one in Tennessee,http://www.cbsnews.com/news/teacher-student-sex-another-case/ comes to mind....I think when this kid is 90 years old, he will still be carrying a picture of this teacher in his wallet and tell everyone he sees that he nailed this woman when he was just 14.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't have any flings or anything, but I was always fond of the teacher's aide of my 10th grade English class. She was a young college student, and pretty attractive. Even better, towards the end of the school year, she started to wear black flip-flops with black polish on her toes. She's been a part of my fantasies ever since.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always had fantasies about teachers. I thought I was that close one time to getting it on with my heath teacher back in the seventh or eighth grade. But the only thing I ever banged in junior high was my eraser. I think most guys in their 50s or 60s would tell you that back in the days when they were that young, their idea of lubrication was oiling their bike chains.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never any sexual encounters but definitely fantasies with my fourth and seventh grade teachers... Loved their feet!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In high school, the year of 1968 as a senior I took a class I didn't need to graduate but because of this teacher who worn high heels shoes everyday. I took her class.

[ December 12, 2013, 12:13 PM: Message edited by: Fwrinkledsoles ]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I discovered my fetish with my kindergarten teacher. Of course never had any encounters with her, but she always took her shoes off and walked barefoot or in stockings around class.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
I never had one, but I'm sure virtually every young man has had that fantasy.
This one in Tennessee,http://www.cbsnews.com/news/teacher-student-sex-another-case/ comes to mind....I think when this kid is 90 years old, he will still be carrying a picture of this teacher in his wallet and tell everyone he sees that he nailed this woman when he was just 14.

All 3 of them teachers were/is fine as hell. I STILL 'til this day would be banging them.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only ever had a handful of attractive teachers when I was school, and by and large, none of them had nice feet. If there was one I actually did have fantasies about, it was my European history teacher in high school, a snarky, tomboyish platinum blonde from Maine who's feet I never actually saw. But that was more a fantasy borne out of curiosity as opposed to me desiring my teacher that much, though she was attractive in her own way.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to hear about the fantasies, but just once I'd like to hear about an actual encounter from the guys perspective about this great moment every little boy dreams of.

In 7th grade we were doing some group project with posters and we were sitting in the floor. Each of the groups were minding their own business talking amongst themselves. I was next to the table my teacher was sitting at and she was barefoot. I was slowly inching my way closer to her. I was almost under the table when I heard her say "Don't go to far under there." I jumped back and pretended nothing happened. Like I was gonna reach out and fondle her or something. I just wanted a closer look, lol!

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure if this qualifies, as it happened after the fact.

Had this really cute English teacher my junior year in high school. I wouldn't say she was hot, but rather super cute. Really petite blonde with a tiny, but nice body. Probably just a bit over 5 feet tall.

Anyway, a couple years after college, I moved back to my home town and ran into her at a "Vegas Night" fundraiser. We immediately recognized each other and she gave me a nice little hug and we got to talking. Just a bunch of idle chit chat over a couple drinks. We ended up talking for a couple hours and we both ended up a bit tipsy. She told me she divorced a couple years earlier and moved away but was just back in town visiting family and friends. By the way, she looked great. Was wearing a nice little black dress with black nylons and pumps. Looked fabulous to me.

As our conversation went on (and the more drinks we had), things started turning more flirtatious in nature. Hair twirling, arm touching... that sort of thing. As the night was coming to an end, I invited her and her friends (she was with her little sister, who was about my age, and another friend) out forl a drink with me and a couple friends I was with. Surprisingly to me, she (and they) agreed. Went to a restaurant that had a piano bar and we all sat at the bar just drinking, laughing and having a good time. At this point, her and I again started to have a private conversation at which point we both leaned in and started kissing. It was amazing. Probably only lasted a couple minutes, but it felt like a lifetime. Sadly, that's pretty much where the night ended. We went our separate ways, and I never saw her again.

By the way, I was 25 at the time, and I believe she was 32 or 33.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
8th grade Science class (the one where you cut the frog open). Mrs. DeAngelis. I sat front row on the right side. Every day she had on nylons and open-toed clogs. Her toes were ALWAYS painted and she constantly took her shoes off and on throughout the class. It was so damn erotic. Her, she, in general, was just a sexy beast. Her toes were long (not the kind I like) and her second toe was longer than her big toe. They're etched in my mind forever and that was, like, 1981ish?

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links