Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Favorite Go-To Celeb Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Favorite Go-To Celeb Feet
dangerboy450
Loyal Member
Member # 21682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dangerboy450   Author's Homepage   Email dangerboy450   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A recent thread on here got me thinking about celebrities who I feet I absolutely adore and can always count on to have good content. The girls who always fill me up and never let me down.

When I'm in a particular mood, I love to pour over feet pics of Kelly Clarkson, Drew Barrymore, or Tiffani Thiessen. What celebrity/ies do you consider your "Go To Girl" when it comes to feet pics?

Cheers,
Dangerboy450

Posts: 69 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KATY PERRY, SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR, ANGIE HARMON, JENNIFER ANISTON, STACY KEIBLER, ALI LANDRY, GWYNETH PALTROW, FAITH HILL....I guess I have more than a few! LOL.
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have two current favorites:
1. Jennifer Aniston-her veiny feet have been a
favorite of mine for years. Her perfect legs
complete the sexy below the waist package.
2. Sara Evans- this country singer has feet and
legs second to virtually none as well as being
simply gorgeous from head to toe.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dangerboy450
Loyal Member
Member # 21682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dangerboy450   Author's Homepage   Email dangerboy450   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Catsman, I totally feel you about Sara Evans. I love this particular pic...
http://pics.wikifeet.com/Sara-Evans-Feet-182488.jpg

Posts: 69 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SARA EVANS is gorgeous too! She is barefoot in some of her videos like Born to fly, and she sings about....pretty little feet...in her suds in the bucket song. I love her as well! Country girls like SHANIA TWAIN, FAITH HILL, TAYLOR SWIFT, MARTINA McBRIDE ALL have great feet!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this shot of Sara Evans is my newest favorite:
http://pics.wikifeet.com/Sara-Evans-Feet-1187996.jpg

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonsniffer92
Major Player
Member # 43146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonsniffer92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Katy Perry is bar none number one, the most perfect feet ever. Next comes Olivia munn, Ariana Grande, and Emma Stone
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are so many celebrity feet I adore. I would have to say that on my "go-to" short list would be: Mariska Hargitay, Jennifer Aniston, Kim Raver, and Lauren Holly. Pam Anderson gets a special mention here, too. If I need the feet of a slinky slattern, Paris Hilton certainly has fit the bill.

I realize that these are celebs who reached their pinnacle some time ago; certainly there are younger women with equally lovely feet who are more current (Katy Perry is certainly not without her charms) but these are women with whom I fell in love a long time ago.

At this point, I can admire a lovely foot but that foot is attached to a whole person. My adoration isn't simply for the engaging feet but for the woman to whom they belong.

Gone on to long...again.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my current list.. and it changes often.. consists of Minka Kelly, Kaley Cuoco, Piper Perabo, and Kelly Monaco.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://img3692.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=396561891_Mandela_Long_Walk_To_Freedom018_123_249lo.jpg

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IFlyFA18s
Loyal Member
Member # 8107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IFlyFA18s   Email IFlyFA18s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daisy Fuentes...no doubt about it. Sexy Cuban lady with amazing, long toes that are always pedicured and sporting a sexy toe ring. Mmmmmmm.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Throwback, to, Bridget Fonda:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yw8aS4etcY

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CougarHunter40
Loyal Member
Member # 47088

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CougarHunter40   Email CougarHunter40   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kelly Clarkson for me for sure. For some reason I'm absolutely obsessed with her.
Posts: 77 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I look for Rachel Bilson, Emma Stone or Milan Kunis as my go to Celeb Feet... These three never disappoint.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links