Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Here is a youtube video of what I captured last night from Jasmin

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Here is a youtube video of what I captured last night from Jasmin
PERFECTCEII
Loyal Member
Member # 46920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PERFECTCEII   Email PERFECTCEII   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDQQjO5Q9UE

Tell me how amazing it is...That's the program to use too. Called screencast-o-matic
it's simple but could be confusing
when you click on the red thing after finishing you click on the done icon and after that click on Publish to video file and pick MP4 first box then go down and click save video and after finishing you go back on the thing and click that you are done with the recording/video but when it says that it's going to delete your files. It will only delete the secondary file of the video so you won't lose your videos since the one the program is talking about is the one that you can choose to upload to youtube but I wouldn't trust doing it that way so its better to save it to the computer first and then upload to youtube. But don't worry if you are worried about losing your file. Do a test and see what happens and if the video is still on the computer no need to worry about losing anything if you already saved it to your computer. After finished. close and then open the program again and click use free version and continue on. Hope I helped and that you all enjoyed her amazing soles.
I am so lucky that I found that program.

Posts: 60 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Fuck!!!! Outstanding man!!

Thanks for posting.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice little vid, thanks for doing that.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great tip, my man; I've downloaded it and am going to start practicing right now.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CFTS
Loyal Member
Member # 45969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CFTS   Email CFTS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet look quite nice.
Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
derekdj25
Loyal Member
Member # 28718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for derekdj25   Email derekdj25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Vid! We need an upgrade with sound next time. Keep up the good work!!
Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links