Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Battling sisters story ( nf )

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Battling sisters story ( nf )
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sisters - true story
I was at a friends house for a party yesterday. There were lots of people there of all ages. It was supposed to be outside in their back yard also, but, it was snowing very hard. This turned out to be good for two main reasons. Everyone removed their footwear, and we were all in closer proximity to each other. I got comfortable in the family den room. Large couches there, television, music, and as it turned out great atmosphere. Two beautiful sisters occupied another couch. They both had jeans on, sweaters, and were barefoot! They were between 16 and 20 years old, I never found out their exact ages. Looking at them was a real treat. Amanda the older and prettier one, had long blonde hair and blue-green eyes, she was tall and thin, maybe an inch bigger than her sister. Katy had shoulder length auburn hair and blue eyes, was also thin and pretty. The girls got restless. People were walking in and out, younger kids were running around, and these girls were texting on their phones. Katy apparently annoyed Amanda, and Amanda started play fighting with her, right on the opposite couch. They started wrestling right there. It was silly, slappy at first, then there was some shrieking, yelling, and hair pulling. As if nobody else was around, the girls were trying to get on top of each other. What an early Christmas gift to me! I am watching their bare feet kick, and swing around, Amandas bright pink toes, and Katy's black toes were a great contrast, as I watched their feet battle. Amanda was finally able to roll Katy to the floor in front of the couch, and to my great surprise, starts stepping all over her, and then tries to get a foot in her face! Now several of us are watching this, nobody is breaking it up, because it was more playful than fierce. Amanda places her foot all over her face, as Katy twists away, but Amanda is getting it in her face. Somebody yells to stop. Amanda then says.......NO WORRIES, we do this all the time! I LOVE putting my feet in her face, showing her that I am better than her! BOING! I can't believe my luck, that I am watching and hearing this. They don't know me, know nothing about me, have no idea that I live for this kind of stuff. I am just some old dude in the room, who they couldn't care less about. I yell back, she let's you do that? Amanda laughs, she doesn't let me, I just do it, and with that, her long bare foot covers her sisters face. What was great was, Katy was yelling, but, she was laughing too! She bit Amanda's foot, Amanda yelped, and then rubbed that foot all over her face, as she was on the floor under it. Amanda stood over her, continued to rub her bare right foot on her face, and then the left one. Amanda was laughing so hard now. She was saying mean things, like, you know I am prettier than you, you know I am better than you, smell my feet, kiss my feet! She was smiling, and laughing the whole time. Katy, was doing what she was told. She acted like she had done this many times before, and with her resisting, really looked like she liked it. Some other guys told them to stop it, so Amanda let her up after a few minutes, and kissed her cheek. Katy was embarrassed, her face looked all red, with Amanda's foot sweat on it, but, she just sat next to Amanda on the couch again, no mean attitude, no yelling, nothing, almost like she is so used to being submissive to her older sister. Amanda kissed her again, on her cheek, and Katy just looked at her with a wry smile. The two of them went back to their phones, intently looking at them, as I intently looked at their sexy, fighting bare feet, wiggling playfully directly across from me! Sometimes our fantasies can become our realities, and sometimes it can happen......just like that!

Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, great story. Wish I could have been there.
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! I would have had to go right to the powder room an wack it!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Big Grin]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of those unexpected circumstances that foot loving guys live for. Thanks for sharing!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the very nice responses! i live FOR MOMENTS LIKE THAT. A good part of my excitement was that I wanted to share the experience with others. I was so turned on! I would like others to share any surprises that they may have seen, similar to something like this!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reminds me of high school days...

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firefighter86
Loyal Member
Member # 34943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firefighter86   Email Firefighter86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Teenage girls do not do it for me.
Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

We had another family function today, and some of my luck continued. Amanda and her sister were there! Now, it is December in New York, but, it was almost 60 degrees here, and both sisters were in dresses and sandals! There was no fighting, or, even talk about fighting or feet, unfortunately, to be honest, but, I got very good close-up looks of their feet. It was a somber occassion, someone had passed away, so, although I did have my phone, I did not sneak pics of their feet, it just felt wrong, and, god forbid if I got caught. I felt that I could better describe their feet to anyone here who might be interested in that. Amanda, the taller, really sexy, thin, dominant blonde, had on black strappy sandals aproximately 3" high. Her toes were painted bright pink. Her feet are long and slim, and looked to be about size 10. Her toes are long and slim, and what I love, her second toe is longer than her big toe! She has great nail beds, and her toenails are very well pedicured and slightly long, just barely over the toes, sexy as hell! She loves to dangle her sandal on her toes, loves shoe play, and is a real tease! Katy had on black flat sandals, very strappy, and showed off her black toenails. Her feet are a little wider, fleshier than Amandas. Her feet look to be about size 9. Her toes are perfectly aligned, and they decend perfectly. She absolutely takes care of her feet. Her toenails are perfect. Her feet look so, so soft. She definitely uses lotion. Amandas heels looked a little dry, but Katy's heels looked so moisturized, and smoothe. These girls have some foot interest, it is in their DNA. They are both shoe danglers, they both have foot awareness, and I think they know their feet are sexy, and that people look at them. They are foot girls, I am certain of it! They would enjoy foot play and attention, guaranteed!
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Teen girls do that for attn. I wouldn't pay that attn unless they're 18 or older.

I have a similar story from when I was 13 with a girl neighbor around the same age that has a little sister who had a birthday party with a spacewalk. The next day me and this girl and a few of her friends played in it. While it was boner to the max when her cute friends took their shoes and socks off and got in it kind of sucked that I wasn't the one who got held down and a noseful of soles and toes. What happened was one girl made a remark about someone's feet being smelly and one girl blamed another and then the one blaming got held down and forced to smell the girl's feet that she put the blame on. I was disappointed when I wised up and blamed the one with the cutest feet. She got silly and said well here let's see what (the one that got held down to smell) says. It turns out that the first girl that blamed the other girl was the one with the smelly feet.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

I LOVE those silly, playful, teasing, nasty, girl feet stories! Thanks for sharing!!!
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Firefighter86:
Teenage girls do not do it for me.

Agreed. Looking at teens has the opposite affect on mr happy.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

I think most foot guys and foot girls would have been turned on by this if it happened right in front of them. These girls could have easily passed for 18, 19.....I have come to find out that they were 17 and 15.5, .....and again, I didn't search this out or create it, it just happened while I was there....very hard not to watch!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links